TACRfan

Norfolk And Suffolk UK Mod ( V2, Airport version released)

How In Depth do you want this mod in terms of vehicles?   

556 members have voted

1. 1. How In Depth do you want this mod in terms of vehicles?

• Only Emergency vheicles
    • Emergency vehicles + miscellaneous airport vehicles such as Air-Ops and tec vans maybe some aircraft servicing vehicles (alot of these (not all) will serve no purpose and will be for role play only)

4 hours ago, USMC_NL said:

the downoad link on the first page with V2 is not correct its downloading V1 mayby you can fix this?

There are two links, just one of them is in a spoiler for some reason, i need to fix it

On 14/09/2016 at 0:42 AM, Mark Palfreyman said:

i cant get the airport map i need help 

Hope this helps.

This is a link to V2 for anyone that can not find the link:) https://mega.nz/#!Vt5F3Iob!dNpbWG0JjnG8-nvciYuiIkdD8n4E3B18eAX9TFq0az0

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 7:08 PM, rex833 said:

Sorry for the long reply been on vacation and yes I have loaded it but it just loads up the Norfolk and Suffolk mod and not the airport one

got it fixed  amazing mod!

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 8:48 AM, USMC_NL said:

the downoad link on the first page with V2 is not correct its downloading V1 mayby you can fix this?

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 0:42 AM, Mark Palfreyman said:

i cant get the airport map i need help 

I'm having this issue too. When you download the N&S Mod v2, you don't seem to get the airport map for freeplay - you get the original N&S map with the original units. Which is weird, because the airport units are definitely there in the models directory.

@rex833, how did you fix it? @TACRfan, got any ideas?

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 1:59 PM, TACRfan said:

Hope this helps.

This is a link to V2 for anyone that can not find the link:) https://mega.nz/#!Vt5F3Iob!dNpbWG0JjnG8-nvciYuiIkdD8n4E3B18eAX9TFq0az0

On ‎08‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 10:57 PM, TACRfan said:

Here it is, V2 available for download now, all bugs have been listed apart from 2 or 3, i hope you enjoy  

https://mega.nz/#!Nw5TXb4J!ZXBfIsoF_mqU_ZR9MjBQ4lpXi4udLa_NhmRptCnFeNk

BY DOWNLOADING THIS YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU WILL NOT DISTRIBUTE THIS MOD ANYWHERE ELSE 

That seems to be the problem... That's the wrong link! The one TACRfan posted originally (https://mega.nz/#!Nw5TXb4J!ZXBfIsoF_mqU_ZR9MjBQ4lpXi4udLa_NhmRptCnFeNk) works just fine.

21 hours ago, MP50 said:

That seems to be the problem... That's the wrong link! The one TACRfan posted originally (https://mega.nz/#!Nw5TXb4J!ZXBfIsoF_mqU_ZR9MjBQ4lpXi4udLa_NhmRptCnFeNk) works just fine.

Oh did I post the wrong link? I do apologise 

8 hours ago, MP50 said:

An armed security breach at Norwich International Airport has forced it to close for the foreseeable future. The BBC news team on the ground reports.

I love these pictures you do

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

Oh did I post the wrong link? I do apologise 

I love these pictures you do

Haha, no worries! Thanks too, I love making them =>

I don't know if this is to do with you or whether it's just the game, but it feels like the fires in the airport terminal are a bit unrealistic. Several times I've had the "random fire" event in there, and it's just been a bush on fire, but by the time my engine responds BAM! the whole airport is ablaze and everyone is dead. I feel like that should at least account for a sprinkler system or something, no?

6 hours ago, MP50 said:

Haha, no worries! Thanks too, I love making them =>

I don't know if this is to do with you or whether it's just the game, but it feels like the fires in the airport terminal are a bit unrealistic. Several times I've had the "random fire" event in there, and it's just been a bush on fire, but by the time my engine responds BAM! the whole airport is ablaze and everyone is dead. I feel like that should at least account for a sprinkler system or something, no?

I understand where you are coming from, I have tried to slow down and reduce the intensity and spread of fire but I have not yet been successful, when I release a patch I will try and fix it though

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, TACRfan said:

I understand where you are coming from, I have tried to slow down and reduce the intensity and spread of fire but I have not yet been successful, when I release a patch I will try and fix it though

Awesome, ta! Other than that it's a fantastic mod =D Would love to see return to station included, but I know that's very difficult to do. Huge props to you for making it so awesome!

58 minutes ago, pascal51 said:

I Have a question to the Airport Mod.

We Drive the Fire Trucks Back to the Station ? Or the Other Vehicles ?

The Butten '' HQ '' ist not here.

Can anyone Help me ?

You have to manually park vehicles in the station, I have not added the back to station script due to my lack of knowledge of that script, there is no HQ button on some vehicle because if they were to leave the map you would not be able to get them back

1 hour ago, pascal51 said:

Ohh Oke Thank you.

But in the Version 1 and in the Version 2 ( Airport mod ) there are many cars where the Funktion of the wheels not work. The wheels do not rotate.

unfortunately its because the wheels on some are part of the model

On 19/10/2016 at 0:19 AM, TACRfan said:

You have to manually park vehicles in the station, I have not added the back to station script due to my lack of knowledge of that script, there is no HQ button on some vehicle because if they were to leave the map you would not be able to get them back

Hi TACRfan, I have been following your mods and I have found all of them really interesting and challenging too, it's been with them that I began scripting.

I don't have a vast knowledge on how to scrip, but so far I've modified a couple things to challenge myself; not long ago, I read your post, sorry it's late now, but anyways, I managed to get a working script. The script that I modified was the VcmdToFireStation and theVcmdGarageDoorUp and it could even become an independent command, I have had it tested and it is working properly. This is what it's all about:

There is now a functional ToFireStation Command for both Stations, which now have gates, that work with the new gate script, I have been influenced by the CPH Airport mod, in which you open and close door with a command in your vehicle (and in an automatic way when dispatching, but that is not yet implemented here) and that's what I created. There is no content copied, I've developed it all based on what there was already.

I would be genuinely pleased if you would like to know about this (or even implement it). If you have any concern or you feel interested and want anything, feel free to message me.

Kind regards

• Upvote 1

On 2017-5-3 at 11:24 PM, Saul Ferrandiz said:

Hi TACRfan, I have been following your mods and I have found all of them really interesting and challenging too, it's been with them that I began scripting.

I don't have a vast knowledge on how to scrip, but so far I've modified a couple things to challenge myself; not long ago, I read your post, sorry it's late now, but anyways, I managed to get a working script. The script that I modified was the VcmdToFireStation and theVcmdGarageDoorUp and it could even become an independent command, I have had it tested and it is working properly. This is what it's all about:

There is now a functional ToFireStation Command for both Stations, which now have gates, that work with the new gate script, I have been influenced by the CPH Airport mod, in which you open and close door with a command in your vehicle (and in an automatic way when dispatching, but that is not yet implemented here) and that's what I created. There is no content copied, I've developed it all based on what there was already.

I would be genuinely pleased if you would like to know about this (or even implement it). If you have any concern or you feel interested and want anything, feel free to message me.

Kind regards

As you know i have PMed you

3 hours ago, iObiWan said:

Version 2 isnt working for me..

I installed this Version: https://mega.nz/#!Vt5F3Iob!dNpbWG0JjnG8-nvciYuiIkdD8n4E3B18eAX9TFq0az0  (Version 2)

but it isnt the game. pls help me ..

What is showing up

Unfortunately the links are broken on the front page, I will try and fix them this weekend when I am back at my Pc

Does it rain much in this mod? The reason why I'm asking is because when it rains in the London mod, it starts lagging on me.

12 hours ago, EldoradoMan said:

Does it rain much in this mod? The reason why I'm asking is because when it rains in the London mod, it starts lagging on me.

It shouldn't rain as much as the London mod and there are less things on the map so it should be ok.

On 2017-6-22 at 6:09 PM, Veeti911 said:

I have installed that mod v2 and when im opening free play it gives me tiny map where is just small fire station 

https://mega.nz/#!Nw5TXb4J!ZXBfIsoF_mqU_ZR9MjBQ4lpXi4udLa_NhmRptCnFeNk That is V2 correct link, i will now be updating the front page.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, TACRfan said:

It shouldn't rain as much as the London mod and there are less things on the map so it should be ok.

Cool, going to give it a try.

Edit: I unzipped the file and moved it to the game file but it's not showing up in the mods section of the game. What am I missing?

On 24/06/2017 at 11:00 PM, EldoradoMan said:

Cool, going to give it a try.

Edit: I unzipped the file and moved it to the game file but it's not showing up in the mods section of the game. What am I missing?

Walk me through what you did step by step