TACRfan

Norfolk And Suffolk UK Mod ( V2, Airport version released)

How In Depth do you want this mod in terms of vehicles?   

556 members have voted

1. 1. How In Depth do you want this mod in terms of vehicles?

• Only Emergency vheicles
    • Emergency vehicles + miscellaneous airport vehicles such as Air-Ops and tec vans maybe some aircraft servicing vehicles (alot of these (not all) will serve no purpose and will be for role play only)

Bugs that i have found:

Airport maintenance vehicles have siren button but no sound.

Taxiway behind refinery- if any emergency vehicle is parked on the taxiway a plane will spawn and not move. bugs out the emergency vehicle.

Police station (North west)- no way fire vehicles can enter. And no hydrants to allow firefighters fight the fires. Multiple fire there the only way to fight them is to let them burn out.

Panthers/Pumpers get stuck at gate near North west fire station while on patrol.

Main fire station pumper (rosenbauer)- firefighters cannot connect hoses to vehicle.

Will add to it as I find them.

5 hours ago, TACRfan said:

Could you tell me the bugs so I can see if I can fix them in a patch

done^^

13 hours ago, tysohug said:

Bugs that i have found:

Airport maintenance vehicles have siren button but no sound.

Taxiway behind refinery- if any emergency vehicle is parked on the taxiway a plane will spawn and not move. bugs out the emergency vehicle.

Police station (North west)- no way fire vehicles can enter. And no hydrants to allow firefighters fight the fires. Multiple fire there the only way to fight them is to let them burn out.

Panthers/Pumpers get stuck at gate near North west fire station while on patrol.

Main fire station pumper (rosenbauer)- firefighters cannot connect hoses to vehicle.

Will add to it as I find them.

done^^

I have tested the air ops sirens and works, they have a sound that is the bird scaring which is a bit low, tacrfan posted a video on it in this forum

On 09/07/2016 at 8:30 PM, Sgtronaldo said:

I tested the mod and worked well,but there was a "Error" when i called the outside fire engine and the siren was on and the button wasn't activated and when i clicked on the radio button it crashed but otherwise the mod is good and very well made.

May i say that you chuld add the back to HQ (To the parking zone) on the vheicles that chould be more easy to park the vheicles

keep a good job!

(P.S.-If some of the stuff that i writed is not well explained is because my english is not 100%)

the radio doesn´t work when the siren is on, it gives you a script error, tacrfan has some information about it in the read me file (if i'm not mistaken, these already happens in Kent mod)

56 minutes ago, di_loves_planes said:

I have tested the air ops sirens and works, they have a sound that is the bird scaring which is a bit low, tacrfan posted a video on it in this forum

Ok thanks. i will remove that from the list. 

9 hours ago, TACRfan said:

I would love to add the back to station script but unfortunately I don't know how, I have been trying to get it working for a while now. When you request back up it automatically spawns vehicles with the sirens on as its in the script like that, also with the radio, did it crash to desktop or did it come up with a script error message?

It crashed to the desktop and may i say that on the mod there is ALOT of florestal fire near airport.

21 minutes ago, slinkierbus268 said:

Great mod TACRfan, I really like it! Just one problem though, the big fire stations pump firefighters can't connect hoses to it

Unfortunately i could not enable firefighters to connect hoses to the panthers, that is why i added the Dennis and the Vauxhall Vivaro light pump

6 hours ago, TACRfan said:

Unfortunately i could not enable firefighters to connect hoses to the panthers, that is why i added the Dennis and the Vauxhall Vivaro light pump

i think he means that the pumper in the big station is unable to be connected to by firefighters with hoses. 

11 hours ago, tysohug said:

i think he means that the pumper in the big station is unable to be connected to by firefighters with hoses. 

Oh, in that case that would be because that is not a pump, it is a rescue vehicle.

Here is a patch for V1 of the norfolk and suffolk mod, a patch for V2 is being worked on. In this patch i have enabled ambulance crews to get strykers, fixed the minimap and i have added a Water Foam unit.

https://mega.nz/#!Vt5F3Iob!dNpbWG0JjnG8-nvciYuiIkdD8n4E3B18eAX9TFq0az0

Norfolk Fire Service Water Foam Unit, Credits:   Skaihof, Jonathan, FLF, EmC-Unit, TACRfan

EM4 2016-07-15 15-56-30-370

25 minutes ago, dunwell99D said:

That unit would go well in the call out menu ?

It might be one that you use the chief to dispatch

25 minutes ago, di_loves_planes said:

Since it isn´t an airport fire unit i think it needs to be dispatched by the fire chief

Yes it probably will be like this however I'm debating to add it to V2 or just leave it for V1

49 minutes ago, TWMCPE said:

Looks great!

What's water foam? Isn't it one or the other?

Here is the description straight from Norfolk fire and rescue service

m_water_foam.jpg

The purpose of this appliance is to deliver large quantities of water and foam concentrate to an incident.It can carry up to 13,000 litres of water and 1,000 litres of foam concentrate.

The purpose of this appliance is to deliver large quantities of water and foam concentrate to an incident.It can carry up to 13,000 litres of water and 1,000 litres of foam concentrate.

The appliance is fitted with an automatic centrifugal pump capable of delivering 4,000 litres of water per minute.

It also carries fire fighting monitors capable of delivering 3,000 litres of water or 2,250 litres of foam per minute.

The appliance has a crew of 2.

We have one of these based at Hethersett - Retained Station and one is based at Fakenham.

9 hours ago, TACRfan said:

Here is the description straight from Norfolk fire and rescue service

m_water_foam.jpg

The appliance is fitted with an automatic centrifugal pump capable of delivering 4,000 litres of water per minute.

It also carries fire fighting monitors capable of delivering 3,000 litres of water or 2,250 litres of foam per minute.

The appliance has a crew of 2.

We have one of these based at Hethersett - Retained Station and one is based at Fakenham.

Thank you, guess it just carries both then.

4 hours ago, TWMCPE said:

Thank you, guess it just carries both then.

Yes, it can then mix the foam with the water if needed

- Hi

If you need any detail building you can ask me for V1 because I know the stations very well in Diss and Harleston. I know every corner of the building so if you need, and from the spoliers they are quite different to the ones in real life, ask me

diss fire.jpg

Edited by MrGreenTea
Adding Content