Ben12

Dutch Mod 3.0 Release and Future of American Mod

Hey Chad,

Without seeing your update yet, Ben12 thinks you're joining in is great! He tried to get in touch with you last night, but the site was down. The site is back on air again and received a facelift. Maybe you could reach out to him as well. As soon as I've seen your video I'll contact you through a PM. Afterwards I would like to receive your personal e-mail address so communicating would go much faster. But I'll tell you all about it.

Cheers!!  

?

Robert. ?

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I don't see myself getting involved in this as a full-time or as part of any team/group effort other than updating the lights to real world specs, closely as possible.  I understand that it is nice to see any form of breeze blowing to push this mod's sail any further than where it is right now, so that's why I want to help out for the community to enjoy this game a bit more, but I'm afraid I add little value to this mod. I'm fine with the forum's private message system, we can keep our communication through there. 

I've done a very short video showing some of the units that I've updated. Keep in mind, I am not satisfied with it's current build, the lights & patterns you see in the video are rough drafts. Once after i overcome the learning curve, the environmental lighting, patterns and light coronas will be more polished and redefined. 

Hey Chad,

I just watched your footage and it looks great. There is only one thing I would like you to make aware of. Around the Ambulance you've made a "blue glance" turning around the ambulance. You should consider that to have that removed, since that glance in real life is only to be created with "real blue turning lights" - Our Dutch emergency vehicles used to have them but now they all have blue "flashing lights". So, the ambulance should only spread the same blue glance of the flashing lights just as you did with the police vehicles.

BTW, I understand your reluctance for joining our group, but it's not that scary or pushing as you probably might think it is. If it's alright with you, I'd like to get back to you on that in a PM. The only problem now, is that the site is apparently under construction so PM is not working yet properly. Please give me some time.

Cheers!!

Robert.

15 hours ago, C.F.D said:

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I don't see myself getting involved in this as a full-time or as part of any team/group effort other than updating the lights to real world specs, closely as possible.  I understand that it is nice to see any form of breeze blowing to push this mod's sail any further than where it is right now, so that's why I want to help out for the community to enjoy this game a bit more, but I'm afraid I add little value to this mod. I'm fine with the forum's private message system, we can keep our communication through there. 

I've done a very short video showing some of the units that I've updated. Keep in mind, I am not satisfied with it's current build, the lights & patterns you see in the video are rough drafts. Once after i overcome the learning curve, the environmental lighting, patterns and light coronas will be more polished and redefined. 

Looks great! If you'd like, you can send me the relevant files and I can include them with the standard mod (you will, of course, be credited!) as I am currently working on patching problems and solving issues with the current version when it interacts with the new version of the game. It can easily be put in then. 

I'm glad to see some interest here.

On 17/11/2016 at 10:23 PM, Killerconsti said:

simply this tag is missing in the unitorderinfos:

"CanTransportInjureds"

the IMT looks after the patch like this

{
    "Format":
    {
        "Type": "em5_order_info",
        "Version": "1"
    },
    "OrderInfo":
    {
        // Intensive medical transporter (de: "Intensivmedizinishcer Transporter", "Rettungsbus")
        "IMT":
        {
            "Prefab": "em5/prefab/vehicle/ambulance_imt",
            "AvatarIcon": "ambulance_imt",
            "SelectionIcon": "ambulance_imt",
            "MiniMapIconType": "AmbulanceVehicle",
            "LocalizedName": "ID_NAME_IMT",
            "UnitTags": "Ambulance Vehicle Road IMT CanTransportInjureds",
            "OrderDepartment": "Ambulance",
            "OrderCost": "10",
            "OrderSpeed": "10",
            "UnlockCost": "0",
            "NumberAvailable": "5",
            "PersonnelSpace": "2",
            "StartPersonnel":
            {
                // This is a team with 2 persons
                "Paramedics" : "1",
                "Doctor": "1"
            },
            "PassengerSpace": "6",
            "HelpPages":
            [
                "TUTORIAL_HELPTEXT_BACK_TO_HQ_RTW",
                "TUTORIAL_HELPTEXT_EXIT_RTW"
            ]
        }
    }
}

and no, I dont want to cooperate with Ben12, because I dont feel like he's a Teamplayer

Where can i isert that?

Hi, I just noticed your message. Thanks for your offer. Maybe you've noticed, but the Dutch Mod is "kind of dead". I mean, if you've read my post over the years, you can see that I've tried everything in my power to keep the mod alive, but there were no modders anymore; despite the several call outs I made. If you're willing to pick up the mod again, I'm happy to provide you with all the information I have and maybe we could try to take it from there. But mind you, I'm NOT a modder myself, I'll only advise and give suggestions and helped make the Dutch Mod to get this far. So if you're really willing to try, please send me a PM and we'll talk some more.

Again, thanks for your offer.

I apologize for my late response.

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers!!

Robert. 

On 10/19/2019 at 6:02 PM, pvtalexfeur said:

Guys In 4.0 you can add real units of politie like a politie officer and in location of SWAT put KMAR And in location of Politie van put Anti protest unit.I love dutch mod

Sadly it ain't being worked on i if i remember it correctly. Well, I am going to make a new one once i know how to code.