Mark_

London Riots (Sub Mod)

The London Riots

londonriots.jpg

This is a brand new sub mod of the original London mod. It has more chance of protests and a customized map! The map is a fully different map from before and has random events here and there! So far we have got all scripts working along with multiple events around the map. ( Eg, Sprinter on fire ).

Its most likely going to private with Myself and http://www.emergency-planet.com/profile/35618-tacrfan/ working on it but it is unlikely we will gain permission to release it! 

I hope to show some screen shots and a video soon!

• Upvote 1

On 21/03/2016 at 8:41 PM, XTXTactics said:

Are you planning on adding anymore vehicles to this sub - mod also the map looks amazing

I am hoping finger crossed to add a ford and some command units and maybe more riot PEDs.

Hopefully @tacrfan will do the skinning

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Kieran Townsley said:

just to let you know that map is not really good as when i did i private edit for London mod units wont patrol they all get stuck on the side of the buildings 

Yes I know that.

I am remaking the patrol script so they do follow a route 

They go into buildings because they are originally set to patrol around the original map

15 hours ago, Mark_ said:

Yes I know that.

I am remaking the patrol script so they do follow a route 

They go into buildings because they are originally set to patrol around the original map

Your re making the script? All you have to do is change the paths

• Upvote 1

Are you planning on adding anymore vehicles to this sub - mod also the map looks amazing

I agree map does look fantastic great work

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cuboid53 said:

This seems awesome, Keep up the good work, If you are looking for a Tester, I'm your man

It's private, unless you actually contribute then you would be classed as part of the mod team but by giving it you to test would mean that it is not private 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Downloading stuff said:

Ok, but is there any way to make them protest or riot?

you would need to go in to the files and make the only call "illegal demonstration" and make it so one spawns every minuet and then go into the editor and add multiple riot locations

• Upvote 1