Killerconsti

KillerConstis Mini Mod [February Update]

I got them from the "Webdisk" which is basicly a server full of vehicles and mods (where 95% are for EM4). I guess it would be wise to use models from the LA mod if possible (or some other em4 mod, where you are allowed to take models from, dont know if it is even the case for the LA mod. But the vehicle models should fit).

On 8/22/2016 at 0:14 PM, Killerconsti said:

I got them from the "Webdisk" which is basicly a server full of vehicles and mods (where 95% are for EM4). I guess it would be wise to use models from the LA mod if possible (or some other em4 mod, where you are allowed to take models from, dont know if it is even the case for the LA mod. But the vehicle models should fit).

Oh so grab them from there and then scale them, basically. Got it. 

Looks cool, I'm working on updating the Dutch Mod to make it more compatible and also updating textures, FYI here if you would like to know.

When is the new update coming out?

On 9/25/2016 at 0:05 PM, Killerconsti said:

new Hostage Event on which i m currently working

8 hours ago, Killerconsti said:

the latest version is out right now but just on

http://www.emergency-forum.de/filebase/index.php?entry/2514-em5-minimod-2-7-oktober-2016/

because the emergency-planet mirror simply wont get approved (it takes ages and in this time i allready have a newer version) :

woooooooooooooow... I remember once, long ago, when at most it took a week.+

Hey there

Unluckily i was just able to watch the last few minutes of your stream and i want to thank you for spreading the word

the cache can be cleared by this tool http://www.emergency-forum.de/filebase/index.php?entry/2572-tool-zum-leeren-des-emergency-5-emergency-2016-caches/

or by navigate to %appdata\Roaming\Promotion Software GmbH\EMERGENCY 5 and deleting only the cache folder by hand

In case you really dont know a buttons meaning you can press the "help" button and it should help. Like the "Split and Exit" Button which lets a parameidc troop exists the rescue van and afterwards split them (doesnt work anymore of there is no paramedic troop inside). (the paramedic team has this button aswell - in case you just want to split them)

If you play the campaign you will get stuck at the avalanche event: this is how you can solve it:

open the crane from the Minimod (tech_heavycrane.json):

then:

replace
user::LiftUpByCraneCustomCommand with em5::LiftUpByCraneCommand

And here's a preview of the upcoming feature:

you'll be able to buy upgrades in the freeplay mode after selecting the headquarter. The three rows on the left side mean one additional vehicle for the unitpool. The three rows at the right side are upgrades for your units. Like unlocking first aid, getting 10% faster units, enable policeman to extinguish and get extinguishers from police cars (+ some others)

btw the cash is 1:1 the score

screenshot_2016-10-16-22-30-51.jpg

Hi,

while using your mode in campaign I got 3 problems:

1.     it took me straight to the mission although I been in the free play between the missions.

2.     when zoomed out completely in map I see black screen only seeing HQ and mission area.

3.     the game crashed in the middle of the mission (the one in the alphas).

Great work besides that.

log file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxtVn82hv2oUbVRkRWtMZWp2aUk

for number 2: you need to clear the cache

the cache can be cleared by this tool http://www.emergency-forum.de/filebase/index.php?entry/2572-tool-zum-leeren-des-emergency-5-emergency-2016-caches/

or by navigate to %appdata\Roaming\Promotion Software GmbH\EMERGENCY 5 and deleting only the cache folder by hand

#1 is wanted. The differrence between the minimod and vanilla is just that you can generate credits to buy vehicles by pressing "a" (might change that- but the freeplay in campaign annoys me). After you' ve bought all vehicles it'll go to the next mission

#3 duno why it crashed but this still has to be done to solve the mission in the alps.

If you play the campaign you will get stuck at the avalanche event: this is how you can solve it:

open the crane from the Minimod (tech_heavycrane.json):

then:

replace
user::LiftUpByCraneCustomCommand with em5::LiftUpByCraneCommand

for 3- I did the replacing before I started the game. the game crashed for no reason. can you tell from the log file why?

i cant find this in your logfile sry

#2 you could try clear Ingame-> close the game -> clear again->start the game-> and then it should finally work

Changelog 2.7.1

-Drug- & Weapondealing events has been disabled due crashs for unknown reason

-you can buy upgrades at the HQ in the freeplay mode

-you can solve mission avalanche

-the game shoudlnt crash anymore if you search persons with the sek drone

-Installtion Instructions contains informations for solving blackscreen and light errors

yes, was just a misstake (false archive). The correct modversion is 2.7.1. The other one was just for a tester and contains the stuff of 2.7.1 + a bug which has been fixed at the new official version.

here's a tip:

-if you have no clue what the improvements are - turn on tooltips in the options.

-you must buy from the top to the bottom a succesfully bought upgrade appears with a green background