Bernt

SWAT MoD

Well the normal SWAT team doesnt have a heli here, It would be cool if they add like a BBE or something, But i dont think so, And there not doing those kind of things, But for example they go to suïcide calls.

Ok thanks for the information  :laugh: As I said I'm not familiar with dutch emergency services. 

Sorry, maybe this question is obvious (Didnt understand the video at all). This mod has missions like Hostage situations? My english is horrible so maybe you dont understand me (German Too). The mod looks very nice and greetings from Argentina!

All kinds of situations where there is an SWAT team needed.

Might be a bit dumb quistion, But

Will the callouts also be like for what you have?

For example in the start if you have like 2 cars you can't go to a shootout/standoff yet, or if you dont have a negoitator you cant go to hostage situations etc.?

The script takes your units into a count so you wont be send to a 10 people shootout if you only have 2 officers

3 hours ago, Tor_Laws said:

Is this mod dead? However it looks amazing!

Please don't ask if mods are dead, for the same reason a Moderator gave to another person directly above your post. Please don't bump old topics either, this one is over a year old.

Topic locked to prevent further posting. Will re-open upon request of one of the devs.

On 11/15/2021 at 10:41 AM, Bernt said:

Great mod! I always wanted to play some kind of police only mod and this is very nicely made :)

Are you planning any future updates? It will be nice to see new officer models like in screenshot above or some armored vehicles (Lenco BearCat for example).

• Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 8:47 PM, BlueAngel said:

Great mod! I always wanted to play some kind of police only mod and this is very nicely made :)

Are you planning any future updates? It will be nice to see new officer models like in screenshot above or some armored vehicles (Lenco BearCat for example).

Yes in the future will be some updates.

• Like 2