RestingVermin

Da Bronx Modification [NO LONGER IN DEVELOPMENT]

1 hour ago, Firebuff319 said:

Mod looks better and better everyday! Have a nice day, Verm!

Thank you for your continuing support! : )

With that I wanted to give you guys a preview of what the lights may look like

This is a small preview of the lights that the KME engine will use. This is just the Back so don't worry about the others for now! (Sorry for the backround noise! Listening to the FDNY Manhattan Scanner)

Id go with the right ones. They reflect the LED colors better.

Note that LED, halogen and strobe all have their own unique colors and timings. LED tends to be vibrant and slightly slower in flash than strobe. The LED colors tend to be very saturated due to the multiple individual LED modules in each light.

Some examples of my own I can share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njtx8fueRWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2zFoizOjHM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zERy2TFC7g

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, itchboy said:

Id go with the right ones. They reflect the LED colors better.

Note that LED, halogen and strobe all have their own unique colors and timings. LED tends to be vibrant and slightly slower in flash than strobe. The LED colors tend to be very saturated due to the multiple individual LED modules in each light.

Some examples of my own I can share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njtx8fueRWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2zFoizOjHM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zERy2TFC7g

Ah ok

44 minutes ago, Firebuff319 said:

DID I NOT PREDITIC THE 5 ALARM FIRE IN COLLEGE POINT??? DID I NOT????? (but i dont know where that is..so..yeah)

I was asleep when it was going on saddly. It was in Queens.

Here is the lights for the KME Engine. I'm not much of a lighter so this is pretty simple. 

Just want to make this post if and when I get the questions!

My models that I have and will create you will not have permission to put in your mods if it's just a reskin or just putting them into a mod with  pretty much other reskins with nothing else new.  You will only get permission if you are going to create new models besides mine or new map and scripts. ask first!! You won't have permission to edit the models without me saying that it is okay and that you have a valid reason. By using these models in your mod without permission will not be tolerate! And if it becomes a regular basis then I will need to make my models copyrighted which I don't want to do. Trust me I will if I need to! So just a little heads up when this get's released and if you would ask me before that. Just don't expect to be granted permission for your reskinned mods or possibly submods. I want to see my models be used in a bigger way! : )

Now that the KME engine is done and has lights then I will continue to the Rescue Model once again to improve it slightly and get it in game and put lights on it! : ) After that I have plans to make the Squad vehicle. Vote your opinions on the poll if you haven't already! Poll ends tomorrow Saturday and then some other polls will come up.

ALSO! I am still looking for someone who can take over the part of placing objects and buildings on the map!! Please let me know if you want to help! Credit will be provided!

And  once again the world has experienced a terrible act and this time in Germany! My deepest prayers and thought goes to the people who have been shot and hope for a fast recovery! May god rest the people who got fatally shot during this and may them rest in peace!

Thank you for being here and supporting me and have a great time!

Please I want your opinion on something.

As a guy who is very interested in the FDNY and NYPD. When I play the BoF and Manhattan mods I always send the units that are supposed to. Example the correct amount for a 2nd alarm fire if if the mod has that many units and what units that are close to the scene. So first my thought about this mod was to get the correct amount of units for like a 3rd or 2nd alarm fires for the FDNY. But that then means that it will be even more units than the BoF mod. Example for my model file size, rescue model is 478kb in file size. I just don't know. As well as everyone won't use most of them if you don't want to roleplay it as the FDNY would do it. I want your opinion if you want me to have a lot of units or if you want limited units.

This is my opinion on this and you do not need to have the same!

I would like to have more units as I am a very hardcore roleplay guy that wants to do it by the ''books'' Although it would possibly be hard to control all the different units at the same time if you are only one person. The file size for models and polygons seem to not be a big issue with this. But then for people who don't roleplay it as much as I do then they could select a few units rather than the majority of them.

As well on another note I have some plans for starting up a em4 type of clan that is focusing mainly on the FDNY. More information to be released. 

• Upvote 1

Currently working on the Hazmat 1 2nd piece. From scratch. 

Also got a youtube channel. Check the link in my signature!

As well as 3 of the polls are 50-50%. I had plans to close it right now but I need to extend that time until there is more than 50% on one of them! See picture below ; )

You guys seem to love the idea of having the 2016 ford police interceptor utility. That model will be worked on after the hazmat 2nd piece.

bandicam 2016-07-26 23-55-26-764.jpg

I tried to help break the tie... apparently that didn't work! Here's my thoughts... if you decide to include a vintage Mack truck for FD, you might want to consider including a foam truck as well regardless of whether it's in use or not... I have no knowledge on FDNY but if you're including one truck that they don't use anymore, why not include another? Lol

7 hours ago, ThatOneIowan said:

I tried to help break the tie... apparently that didn't work! Here's my thoughts... if you decide to include a vintage Mack truck for FD, you might want to consider including a foam truck as well regardless of whether it's in use or not... I have no knowledge on FDNY but if you're including one truck that they don't use anymore, why not include another? Lol

Thanks for your opinion. That's why I have the polls open so you guys can               Decide wether or not you want 2 old units : )

12 hours ago, FDNY Engine 321 said:

From a person who lives in NYC, this looks great!  Looking forward to it.

Thank you very much! : )

Squad 41 has won the squad poll. Now waiting for the others so we have one winner : )

UPDATE:

There will be no vintage mack fire engine.

There will be a FOAM unit. (It is a old mack)

But the Rescues are still 50-50% 

Edited by RestingVermin

So finally the rescue poll is done and the winner is Rescue 1 from manhattan. This will be your second rescue if you need them for a major call or the call of your liking. 

So I need a favour from someone who lives in NYC or close to there. I need some pictures from rear, front and sides for some units that I'm going to model later on. If there is anyone that could possibly do that than please message me! 

So the model of the hazmat 1 2nd piece is done I just need to uv map it and then my work starts on the 2016 ford explorer police interceptor utility! I will possibly also have that model for the Brand new FDNY EMS Commissioner vehicle.

• Upvote 1

Hazmat 2nd piece has now got the UV mapping done and the model is completed. The only thing I need to do now is to make a roll up door in the side of the vehicle. I need to somehow do an animation for that and that might take a while because I have never animated anything like this before.

Edited by RestingVermin
Removed information about ''clan''

Try smoothing out the transition between sides and front/rear to be more round. Note the curvature from side to front.

Ford-Explorer.jpg

This is what the previous gen one looks like from above. The new gen one is no different except some very minor differences.

1257%202015%20Ford%20Explorer%20Sport%20

• Upvote 1

On 8/22/2016 at 4:41 PM, 59955_1453496446 said:

i can help with placing objects and Buildings

Sorry for late comment! Please send me a PM if you are still up for it! : )

Alright everyone. Some time has passed but I'm here and I'm back.  Now I hope that you are exiting for things to come!! The 2016 ford explorer is in the works and I'm currently redoing the lights of the KME Engine! 

Anything that you would like in the mod? Leave a comment or PM me with the idea(s) and I'll take it into consideration!

I'd like some help from someone about  making a callout script so that chiefs can transmit different alarms! Please PM me if you can help me! : )

Pd wise,

id like to see unique numbering on the police cars just like you did on the fire trucks.

patrol routes or per-set areas for the Police cars.

pd supervisors

police package tahoes (I know Nypd only has a handful but there my favorite police cars) 

overall great looking mod!   

• Upvote 1

Well guys. I know it's been almost a month without updates but that's how it is. The work never stopped and is in progress.

I've created some new models. Squad, Hazmat 2nd Piece(NEW), 2016 ford explorer(soon to be done) and I've started work on two old macks. You will see an old MACK tower ladder and an old MACK FOAM unit. 

I've decided to have two versions of the mod. 

Versions:

Da Bronx Modification Realistic 1.0. In this version you will have tons of units to play as. A wide selection for EMS, NYPD and FDNY. Special units will be in. The file size won't be that much of an issue. My models doesn't take that much if you want to compare it to for example Brooklyn mod. My models has about less than half the poly counts as the models in BoF. The map will have 3 fire stations with hospital (No Police Station.) 

Da Bronx Modification Limited 1.0. In this version you will have limited units. This fits you if you don't even use half of the units that are in other mods with a lot of units. I've not yet decided the amount of units but I'm thinking for FDNY that this will be used: 4-5 engines and 3-4 ladders. With 2 Battalion Chiefs, 1 rescue, 1 squad, Hazmat and possibly the FOAM unit. The map will have 2-3 fire stations with hospital. 

So again I am open to all suggestions regarding the mods. I will take them into consideration and decide whether or not I want it in the mods. Even though I don't reply to every comment you make here doesn't mean that I don't read them. : )

Thanks!