bma

London Multiplayer Mod 1.0 [1.0 Released]

aec68df6540e89190935cd7d77eaea52.jpgHello and welcome to London Multiplayer Mod 1.0 

This mod, created by Mariuswww and BMA takes place in the center of the English capital, London.
Here you are given the command of three urban fire stations, two ambulance stations and a police station. 

The mod features many realistic London Vehicles and fire stations are made as close to the real deal, as we can. 

In total, this mod allows you to take contol over 32 emergency vehicles and 10 different types of personnel. 
All vehicles can easily be added to each station with the custom Activate Station script created for the mod. It is also possible to call each vehicle out from the station using the call vehicle command given to each vehicle at the station. 

The mod also includes three different sirens for each vehicle, limited water, Automatic Fire Alarms, Gated Wye and Parking

And best of all! All this actually works in multiplayer and released

Download:

Mirror 1: copenhagen-mod.dk (e4mod and folder version)

Mirror 2: mega - packed version(e4mod file version)

Mirror 3: mega - unpacked version(folder version)
folder version = modinstaller not required 

Paddington Fire Station 
A211 Pump Ladder
A212 Pump
A213 Ladder
A216 Rescue
1e805e5342e3e24b1a667978746ba65a.md.jpg

Euston Fire Station 
A231 Pump Ladder
A236 Rescue 
acbbd8382503bb6a7cfa98f8deab6158.md.jpg

Soho Fire Station
A241 Pump Ladder
A242 Pump
A243 Ladder
3d9d27d9936101d10047419f15ad1bb5.md.jpg

Ambulance Station 1
A101 Ambulance
A102 Ambulance
A103 Ambulance
R101 Rapid Responder
R102 Rapid Responder
R103 Rapid Responder
R104 Rapid Responder
152386add371b05e6566d29b5b25122d.md.jpg

Ambulance Station 2
A201 Ambulance
A202 Ambulance
R201 Rapid Responder
b042b83ba3e99813e1d3cbdcbc795d69.md.jpg

Police Station
4xRPU
2xARV
2xTSG
fba756b19825f9c866bc4745a609a444.md.jpg
926101f54f633531be3e67df3b383610.md.jpg

Special thanks to PottyScotty from Kent mod for letting us borrow his paramedics and police officers
The Readme file so far have been added to the post.

Readme London Multiplayer Mod.pdf

Readme London Multiplayer Mod.pdf

Looks great. Glad to see BMA in action again. Hope to see many nice and awesome new scripts as well.

Finally a London mod with working stations. I actually made my own version of this a couple years back but never got the willingness to finish it. Unfortunately American mods sidetracked me.

Looks fantastic guys! When you say each vehicle has 3 sirens does that mean they are manual ones like the welfordshire or Manhattan mods for example?

Thank you, the script will be like welfordshire and each vehicle will have a wail, a yelp and a hilo. But they will not be the same for alle vehicles

I'm also curious. Will this have custom made calls like the CPH 1.2 mod or even the custom UI and calls of CPH-Airport?

Sadly no, to make sure the multiplayer is stable we have decided not to play too much around with ui and calls.

Because of that, we dont really experience any crashes and it is possible to play for hours without much problems :)

Sadly no, to make sure the multiplayer is stable we have decided not to play too much around with ui and calls.

Because of that, we dont really experience any crashes and it is possible to play for hours without much problems :)

Well thats reasonable for me. Keeping it simple to avoid further problems. Unfortunately with this game, less is more.

Add the limited water script as well add the pepperspray/tazer for the Police Officers!

How much long until release? Been dying for a London multiplayer mod haha

If you did more than just looking at the pretty pictures, you'd be able to see that it already has limited water supply, and that asking for release date is not allowed on this forum.

Thank you, the script will be like welfordshire and each vehicle will have a wail, a yelp and a hilo. But they will not be the same for alle vehicles

Your welcome :) ah ok thank you for the answer. Looking forward to playing this especially now I'm using EM4 on my gaming rig lol.

Also you mention that you can control 32 units. In the pictures I counted 28, are the other 5 TEC vehicles? If so what ones can we expect?

Your welcome :) ah ok thank you for the answer. Looking forward to playing this especially now I'm using EM4 on my gaming rig lol.

Also you mention that you can control 32 units. In the pictures I counted 28, are the other 5 TEC vehicles? If so what ones can we expect?

For now there is 3 off map LFB units. Pump and pump ladders. My math isn't great, but I think that leaves one a mystery.