I've had a second look at it. From what I can see, it is a reskin of Manhattan/Brooklyn mod, and not a form of theft.

He uses completely different models and skins from you, and not to mention has a map thats different from yours.

This isn't theft, and next time, please do not jump to conclusions that you are being victimized.

Similar things have happened to me in the past with that whole (LA Mod 3.0) thing that happened, and you know what? The author did himself in by basically stealing my content and that of a few other people. I took the whole situation with open-mindedness and consideration that although we were making the same things with the same theme, our methods were vastly different, and I was actually creating new models instead of just reskins.

Point being, imitation is the best form of flattery they say, but please try to find proof of theft first before getting the moderators involved. The video doesnt show any when I compare it to your WIP pics in EM-Europe. Quite a lot is different and I'd almost like to say that you and Ace should team up to create something better.

Oh yeah I see someone one as been using my light system and re-skins for the Chicago PD except for the Explore. I did these a while ago for Rafel who was doing the first Chicago Mod.  This could be a little upsetting but look at this way as an opportunity for others to help who want to see this mod come throw!  If we all put are pettiness aside this could be done.  

This member has also put a lot of hard work into this mod.  I think it is a slap in the face for you to put your own video up of your privet "Chicago Mod"  I have no problem with you making the mod or posting a video but not on this members topic.  Come on now!   

ACTUALLY:

If the model you're using is indeed from the Miami Modification, and was used by Rafael with permission from the author, that doesn't mean you can use it without permission. If EmC Unit made the model (which by the look of things, he's saying he did) you need his EXPLICIT permission to use it.

Now, you post IS indeed missing something it's required to have, which is credits. If you're saying you made that entire model, the skin and the lights yourself, then credit just you, if ANYONE else made anything on it, you have to credit them too. So, let's go ahead and put in the correct credits now, shall we? ;)

If there's any questions about the rules of this site, please consult the TOS and message a staff member with your questions. 

Credits for these below

Lighting: myself

Skinning: myself

Model: who ever t belongs to as I don't know was in the extra units j was given by RAFFELL and e stated I could use what ever I need for my mod.

If this is becoming I joke with people's things if people didn't want others to use them don't give them to other so from now the Xhicago mod will be a clan release mod with updates only posted from me or admin from the modding team

Good luck here guys

Credits for these below

Model: who ever t belongs to as I don't know was in the extra units j was given by RAFFELL and e stated I could use what ever I need for my mod.

If this is becoming I joke with people's things if people didn't want others to use them don't give them to other so from now the Xhicago mod will be a clan release mod with updates only posted from me or admin from the modding team

Good luck here guys

That credit doesn't cut it: "Me, and someone else who did the majority of the work. I don't know"

It's one thing to take something given to you to use, sure. But if you don't have the creator of the model, Rihis', permission to use it and proper credit given, you can't release it. 

So it seems you're going to be posting updates here on your progress, but thing is, you're still required to follow our CREDIT RULES and if you don't, we will remove them. And if you decide to create a clan to host this submod because you don't have permission to post the submod here, then you won't be allowed to create any links to the clan here as well. 

Plain and simple, if you want to use this site to promote your submod, you have to follow our rules and credit requirements. 

Credits for these below

Good luck here guys

There are no clowns over here. The ussage is not free, and if you would read readme file you will see that, but rafaell asked for it. Also i am shure you did nothing about skining it, and claim it your - againe rafaell did the skin http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/17193-chicago-fire-mod-wip/?p=280695

Thats fine practise about credits, people on german emergency-forum.de get banned for piracy like 5-6 years ago, and nobody start that drama. You made your choice.

It's one thing to take something given to you to use, sure. But if you don't have the creator of the model, Rihis', permission to use it and proper credit given, you can't release it.

Rihis is a member on my team, and he's not active (and not going to). He let me give permissions by him time ago.

Credits for these below

Good luck here guys

All they were asking is that you obtain PROPER credits and permission from the ORIGINAL creators, which honestly is a quite reasonable requirement/request.

CREDITS

Credit:

Hoppah

Itchboy - For his awesome American Civil Car Pack

EA Games

Rockstar Games

Sixteen Tons Entertainment

ENG51INE

THVFD

The Loot

Dyson

MickeyPI

Emc-Unit

Rhisis

Emergency Brazil Team

Bama1234

GoKa

a-rescue

GrisuStefan

Ghost Graphic Designs

Reaper

If I have missed anyone that I haven't got in my mod so far sorry but had enough of this credit crap so I am stating I am sorry as a 26 year old went mad over something small hope forgiven by all