bma

CPH Airport mod 1.1 [1.0 Released]

It would be cool if you could choose to lay out foam!

Also make the roll up things where the hoses are open up, like in ERS Berlin:)

But great progress!

There will not be any foam. I personally don't like the way foam works in Emergency at the moment, so that is not going to be included :) 

And i actually had a try with the quick hose but i never completed it. Ill keep it in mind, but it is not on the top of the list :)

Assuming that the issues faced by fairly large international airports are universal, the most accurate incidents would be irate (often drunk) passengers both at the terminals and on the aircraft, unattended baggage, loads upon loads of medicals, minor accidents outside of the terminals, alerts for aircraft with mechanical issues, and accidents on the tarmac involving vehicles and occasionally vehicle vs aircraft. I apologize if it's been stated already, but do you intend on adding airport operations managers as available units? I can't speak for Copenhagen, but here they respond to most incidents that may result in any disruption to service.

Assuming that the issues faced by fairly large international airports are universal, the most accurate incidents would be irate (often drunk) passengers both at the terminals and on the aircraft, unattended baggage, loads upon loads of medicals, minor accidents outside of the terminals, alerts for aircraft with mechanical issues, and accidents on the tarmac involving vehicles and occasionally vehicle vs aircraft. I apologize if it's been stated already, but do you intend on adding airport operations managers as available units? I can't speak for Copenhagen, but here they respond to most incidents that may result in any disruption to service.

Most of the smaller events you are mentioning will be included :) 

At the moment there is no operations manager, but what would the function of him be? 

That would mayby be intresting, A super rare call that a plane is hostaged, call in SWAT etc.  Or bamb call etc.

Also fake threads which are not real etc.

There will not be any bomb or hostage situations. Mainly because i'm not going to add SWAT or EOD

What do you think about some technical incidents? An accident at a construction site? An accident with a fuel truck or just a fuel truck with a leak? Or some automatic fire alarms (BMA) or an odor of gas? Some plane fires would be nice too. And maybe a traffic accident with a pedestrian (or worker) trapped under the car. 

• Upvote 1

On Friday at 20:00 (UTC+1) we would like to try out our new Twitch channel with our fans. 

The event will last between one and two hours depending on the support we recieve. We will start of showing Copenhagen Airport Mod and have a quick play with it. During this time people can aks any questions they have. 

If people are interested, we can then either move on to one of the other mods created by BMA or I can show some of the different scripts I have been working on. 

Maybe even discuss new projects or features for Copenhagen Airport Mod. 

If you are intersted in the event, please join us on Friday on 

http://www.twitch.tv/bmacph 

39 minutes ago, randomperson139 said:

Don't know how twitch works... can you make the video available to watch after the event? I'll be working on Friday night...

It is most certainly possible, i just need to find out how

I will look into it :)

48 minutes ago, randomperson139 said:

Don't know how twitch works... can you make the video available to watch after the event? I'll be working on Friday night...

9 minutes ago, bma said:

I don't know if you actually have to change any settings, since I don't actually use Twitch, just watch things on it, but you can view past streams on a persons channel. So I would assume that as long as it is set to do so, it will automatically be there when it has ended.

10 minutes ago, bma said:

I will look into it :)

you can upload past streams to youtube if you have the option turned on to watch previous streams back

20 minutes ago, RangerDog said:

What work ou doing? :P

(Btw, Where is the quete button, cant find it anymore :/

The plus it says quote in red bottom left of post for pc. Mobile bottom left in black.

1 hour ago, randomperson139 said:

Awesome, thanks for the replies.

Somehow I don't think watching twitch would have been entirely appropriate whilst working! I can hope that I'll be lucky and we'll be sitting around with nothing to do at that particular point!

That's why you hide in the fire exit and hope no one finds you. t'is what I do at work!

OT: A force callout script is something so badly wanted by everyone but rarely implemented, it'd be niceq

• Upvote 1

That's why you hide in the fire exit and hope no one finds you. t'is what I do at work!

What work ou doing? [emoji14]

(Btw, Where is the quete button, cant find it anymore :/

My pic is a little bit of a giveaway... ;) somehow I don't think I could get away with it that easily! Maybe if we're on standby...

A forced callout script would be a good addition. Maybe with the ability to force certain calls too?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

On 06/01/2016 at 3:49 PM, FDNY_14 said:

What do you think about some technical incidents? An accident at a construction site? An accident with a fuel truck or just a fuel truck with a leak? Or some automatic fire alarms (BMA) or an odor of gas? Some plane fires would be nice too. And maybe a traffic accident with a pedestrian (or worker) trapped under the car. 

I had done the accident lay out but some issues arose with map transfers. I had a few people under cars ect.