NGoble12

How to transfer Models from one mod to another

Hey All!

I read through the different forums and am still a little stumped couple questions for you not sure where to put them though, 1. I wanted to add BCFD Engine 2 from the Montana mod v2 to the LA mod (just for a personal mod) so i moved all the Model/Prototypes to the correct folders (i think) but when i load the mod the model comes up but it has no color or anything to it (looks like its made from clay), but the lights dont show up or anything. But when i use just the model and the prototypes that are in the folder already ( default la mod v2 engine 2 prototypes) it comes up with a box and thats it but you can see the custom lights, so im stuck. 2nd im trying to add a second USAR to LA mod and i got everything down except the return to station command i saw you had to add something like the engine 1 scripts but i don't know what to add, or what line to add them too! If you could help that would be great.