• Excellent!
    • Nothing Special
    • Bad
  2. 2. Mod itself

• Awesome
    • Good
    • okay
    • Alot to improve..
  3. 3. Opinions about myself(helps myself)

• Friendly and always respectful
    • Its okaay
    • Lagging respect
    • Worse then that!

There are some mod files missing for some of the vehicles and maybe it's just me but I think you should tone down the some of the lights on the police vehicles as well they seem a tad overwhelming to me. Also a had a fire where the ladder was inside of one of the building and the ff couldn't enter it to get inside and put out the fire out.

I kind of agree with the lights but from there on the mod is great!. One question. Where is the slictop dodge charger?

Important things in Emergency 4 , is not actually lights and cars , since all mods have different cars and lights.

The Important thing should be the script or gameplay which make the game more fun and challenges

Well its different things for different people. As long as its not massively buggy and its fun I don't mind what is it in. But don't forget this isn't the official LA mod update. Yet he has done a good job on the models, lights, map etc.

Im got some help form woody_BLAh and it should have some awesome features by now, you can´t even imagen. but he hasn´t been online since the 6th of january:( so i can´t script and thats why i do all the vehicles.No worries, the crown vic isn´t gone, it will be back! And i will replace some of the impalas, really alot of them right now.

I NEED SCRIPTING HELP!

I have a question. I play this mod on the new LA Mod free-play map and I know you said it is a bug where the ambos do not return to station when you click the red x button on the commands screen for the unit. Do I need to put it on the old free-play map or just have the ambos patrol the city when done with a call till this is fixed. Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

I have a question. I play this mod on the new LA Mod free-play map and I know you said it is a bug where the ambos do not return to station when you click the red x button on the commands screen for the unit. Do I need to put it on the old free-play map or just have the ambos patrol the city when done with a call till this is fixed. Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Well the bug still isn't fixed so no matter what you do the ambulances won't return to the station, only if you press the red X. Also, you must have understood wrong because when you press the red X it DOES return to the station

how do I open this file to install it, once it is downloaded ? Its not zipped but shows up as a white piece of paper in the files, no way to open it, any suggestions so I can install it....

Never seen this case. Download it again maybe