londonguy28

911 First Responders released on Steam

Hi ive just noticed that 911 First Responders has been released on steam.  Please can you tell me if this was called Emergency 4 on UK release ? and will EM4 Mods work if i buy the game ? I originally purchased Emergency 4 in the uk on PCCDROM but when i moved house i lost the disc.  And now the only replacement i can find is on amazon for £60 ! :(

I can not tell you what the game was called at release in UK. But English version released in us is called 911 first responders and that the same game as emergency 4 released in Germany expect it in English not German.

Thanks for the replies peeps, everything is installed fine and the mods are great. Just a quick question regarding the London Mod.  Which unit do i despatch to defuse a bomb ? and also what strategy should i use for riots ? as the first one i dealt with i deployed TSG and just ended up with endless number of people/officers   injured and had to resort to CO19 shooting them lol

Thanks for the replies peeps, everything is installed fine and the mods are great. Just a quick question regarding the London Mod.  Which unit do i despatch to defuse a bomb ? and also what strategy should i use for riots ? as the first one i dealt with i deployed TSG and just ended up with endless number of people/officers   injured and had to resort to CO19 shooting them lol

Met Police Land Rover Discovery EOD for bombs

For Riots I have CO19 on standby with Tasers but normally just make sure you have enough TSG with shields to stop the rioters. Make sure you get the person with the sign (The ringleader) arrested first and put her in a van. This will mean no others will join or continue rioting, also make sure you assign 1 or 2 officers at the max to arrest a person otherwise they end up punching them unconscious

Hope this helps :).