C.F.D

Project Reality Lights - V.4 NOW RELEASED

Project Reality Lights v.3.0 is now released !

DOWNLOAD : http://www.4shared.com/rar/0iYfqndgba/Project_Reality_Light_--_v30.html?

** THE LINK AND FILES INCLUDED ARE SAFE AND NOT CORRUPTED WITH VIRUSES. IF YOU GET A ANTI-VIRUS WARNING, IGNORE IT. ** 

Change Log :

- Improvements to general area radiations emitting from light sources.
- Improved patterns with random and synchronization cycle.  
- Removed excessive forward white lights and toned it down. 
- Improved Police Helicopter lighting, along with realistic spotlight texture and coloring. The rest of the helicopters will be updated in the next version. 
- the white glow around the FD tanker should be fixed, but if not, let me know ... 
- LED beacon attached to bomb robot. 
- Most of the units will have new headlight wig-wags. 
- and many more ... 

high pitched sirens and no lights at the moment. no more time tonight so will look another time see if its my fault

edit - lights working fine Files not in right place

high pitched sirens and no lights at the moment. no more time tonight so will look another time see if its my fault

edit - lights working fine Files not in right place

About the siren, if you are referring to the fire department siren and EMS siren, it's suppose to be high pitch as they are Whelen dual sirens, but. Suppose I'll compile a different siren model and upload it tonight.

Thanks for the positive comments guys.

Okay so im still getting the while halo but now its flashing and its with other units so far the pumper,ambulance, and police van. Also the bumper and real lights on the police car are white and only one flashes. Same with the doctors car and the left back light on the roof isn't flashing at all. Im not sure if they are supposed to be white but it the white lights dont look good imo. Sorry but this is the worst version so far. 

About the siren, if you are referring to the fire department siren and EMS siren, it's suppose to be high pitch as they are Whelen dual sirens, but. Suppose I'll compile a different siren model and upload it tonight.

Thanks for the positive comments guys.

yeah those are the ones. I know what ones they should be like. they are different from the ones from your video too which is weird. 

otherwise the rest is great thanks the lights are one thing that really needed changing.

Overwrite the files in your gamefolder.

Theres a Readme in the file, telling which folders goes where.

No there isn't. I had a few minute head scratch of what "Local Audio Folder" was.. so I just randomly put it somewhere, but it didn't work.. File Paths help players instead of "Oh put this here"

And I must of messed something else up becuase for some reason my ambulances are mounted with giant flood lights on them now.

CFD looks good nice balance of radiation. The reflection coming of wall looks pretty close to the real thing. What is it with the glare form the lights. Is that fake volume causing it?

Thanks, man. The video doesn't do it's justice to show how awesome the lights look now, and it's definitely a major step up from the previous versions. It's more balanced, the radiations are mimicking real life behaviours, it definitely has more life to it. All light sources now radiates off the walls, etc, the way it is in real life. The video lost a lot of FPS while filming so some of the patterns in the video are skipping. It's definitely a lot more smoother when you see it for yourself in person.

The flares are a bit too bright and experimental so I'm still tweaking it, along with the brightness. It'll be done this weekend.

All of the lights are real life patterns. Granted it's not what you will see in Germany, but it's a mixture of most common European/British light packages. It's the way that I believe should be done and it definitely an eye candy. Nothing overboard, just about right and balanced.

Do you want to beta test my lighs ? I want to make sure that no users will experience any difficulties this time, such as missing prefabs, or lights are white, etc. I want to make sure that this version is working properly ... Let me know if you're up for it. This goes for everyone else too.

Unfortunately I have not purchase EM5. I'am a bit frugal and there's to many bugs right now and some bad reviews out there.  Steam is offer 50.00 bucks for down loaded come on! E-bay still to high ,some day I will get EM5.  Me being a bit of light freak. I was intrigued by the work done and wanted to comment good job.   

Hey, I just want to say this is an amazing mod you've made, I can't imagine playing without it, I noticed you're working on the next version, could I ask do the red flashing lights only display when the vehicle is stopped and if not is that something that's possible or not?[/quote

Thank you. It's not possible while it's stationary otherwise I would do it. I did add brake LEDs for some cars so I don't know that'll help. It'll be in the new version which will be released next week after some more testing.

Project Reality Lights v.4.0 is now released !

This modification attempts to achieve more realistic blue light patterns and lighting  effects. All of the light packages in the modification are not based on it's real life counter parts but a generic, general light packages that would be seen throughout the European countries, U.K, N.L, etc ... 

** THE LINK AND FILES INCLUDED ARE SAFE AND NOT CORRUPTED WITH VIRUSES. IF YOU GET A ANTI-VIRUS WARNING, IGNORE IT. ** 

Change Log :

- New area radiation effects.

- Improved patterns with random and synchronization cycle. 

- Toned down general flare brightness and minimized forward white lighting. 

- Improved Police Helicopter lighting, along with realistic spotlight texture and coloring. 

- and many more ...

Known Bugs :

- Some vehicles often will have a large, white halo glowing around them. This is still a mystery bug that i do not know how to correct. This version should NOT have any mystery white lights but if it does, let me know so i can fix it.

I hope you guys enjoy it and have fun !