Stan

Emergency 5 has been released!

Dear Community,

We can confirm Emergency 5 has been officially released. The day One patch, the patch that prevented players that got the game the day before release to actually play (And of course fixes a few important things) has been released tonight.

Read more to know more about the correct system requirements. Screenshots and unpacking pictures will follow soon. (After work :( )System Requirements:

Minimum requirements:

CPU: Intel Quad Core with 2.4Ghz or AMD Quad Core with 2.4Ghz

RAM: 4 Gb

Video Card: with 1Gb of VRAM, nVidia Geforce 400 series or AMD Radeon HD 6000 series (Or higher)

Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible soundcard

DVD-Rom drive

HDD: 18 Gb of free space

Broadband internet connection

Recommended:

CPU: Intel Quad Core with 3.2Ghz or AMD Quad Core with 3.2Ghz

RAM: 8 Gb

Video Card: with 2Gb of VRAM, nVidia Geforce 660ti series or AMD Radeon HD 7950 series (Or higher)

Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible soundcard

DVD-Rom drive

HDD: 18 Gb of free space

Broadband internet connection

Click here to view the article

I don't know why people were worried about system specs...  the game is not exactly FSX. Lol

True but when you cannot play it and on freeplay you feel like you've slowed down to like half of what is considered normal, you start to wonder "hm, what makes my pc run like crap?" Thus the specs issue.

Haha, FSX? Thats not that hungry a game. Its not like X-Plane 10 I guess you mean. XD

Ironically, people have been moaning about EM5 on steam forums being too basic, wow X-plane 10 they give you like two aircraft, really poor for its price.

Apparently in the options you can it so you can micro manage more, be aware of this people, im having to redownload the whole game due to a steam epic fail, sigh, so will check this later.

Haha, FSX? Thats not that hungry a game. Its not like X-Plane 10 I guess you mean. XD

Ironically, people have been moaning about EM5 on steam forums being too basic, wow X-plane 10 they give you like two aircraft, really poor for its price.

Apparently in the options you can it so you can micro manage more, be aware of this people, im having to redownload the whole game due to a steam epic fail, sigh, so will check this later.

The connection I was referring to was the fact that FSX is cpu driven rather than graphics card driven. Given everyone's posted concerns, it seemed like an FSX forum of sim woes rather than your typical gamer complaints. I think the EM5 game was expected to run fine. But from what I see there are some experiencing lag.

The game runs great in low settings on my 5 (almost 6) year old gaming rig, which has na old Nvidia Geforce GTX280, just wish the game had more options for individual graphic settings, everything is too shiney and unrealistic looking on my graphics card currently.

Make sure you have sufficient RAM, this game is RAM hungry!