Chris1990

Emergency 5 Good But a fair amount of bugs

im getting about 20-40 fps on an AMD R9 280x on ultra

edited with specs:

Intel core i7 4770 3ghz

AMD R9 280X 3GB

1TB HDD and 120 GB SSD ( game is installed on HDD )

8GB Ram

750 watt psu

edited again with new framerates 

Edited by OrigiHawk

The game runs at a low framerate, regardless of graphics quality setting.

The in-game textures are unreadable and smudged on low quality. The dispatcher's face is somewhat grotesque as well.

The editor runs at 14-16 FPS with no map loaded and default graphics quality.

The editor runs at 4-7 FPS with a map (Munich) loaded and default graphics quality.

The editor runs at 15-29 FPS with no map loaded and graphics quality set to low (in as many places as I found).

i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz

GeForce GT 745M 2GB

16GB DDR3 Ram

1600x900 Resolution (1920x1080 max)

First, this game is the shiznaz...when the stretcher crew came out of the helicopter I nearly fell over in disbelief. Excellent work, especially for a first release!

Core i7 920 Quad-Core 3.3GHZ (O.C'd)

6GB RAM

1.25GB Nvidia GTX 560Ti (448 Core)

I was playing at about 18-25fps on medium (slightly lower on High...didn't even try ultra) at 1080p. Not totally noticeable but it dropped to around 10-15 on heavier fires.

The game is a total RAM hog though. it was using over 5GB of RAM on a 2 person multiplayer game. I understand it was heavy but 5GB is a bit over the top. I experienced severe lag at times (probably due to RAM/HDD swapping as i was running out of memory). Luckily I plan to upgrade to 16GB soon. Memory leak? or expected?

It appears as though the scripts are written in Lua...so i guess it's time to start leaning that language :mellow:

Looks like there was some sort of developer oversight where non current hardware wasn't really taken into account too much. FPS is pretty crap, but I'm managing to get a constant 19 or so fps. While my rig may not be a spring chicken anymore, EM5 is taking up on average five (5!) GB of RAM, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some serious memory leak issues. Also whenever there is an ingame movie aside from the first mission and the intro to Munich, my game crashes :I though I would not be surprised if it's an issue with multiple monitors.

System specs:

Operating System
            Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
        CPU
            Intel Core i7 2670QM @ 2.20GHz    63 °C
            Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
        RAM
            8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
        Motherboard
            ASUSTeK Computer Inc. G74Sx (CPU 1)    59 °C
        Graphics
            Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz)
            HF229 (1680x1050@59Hz)
            2047MB GeForce GTX 560M (ASUStek Computer Inc)    57 °C
        Hard Drives
            932GB Seagate ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB (SATA)    47 °C
        Optical Drives
            Slimtype DVD A DS8A8SH
        Audio
            Realtek High Definition Audio

I have managed to edit the config file and I've been trying to get it to use other versions of direct x but so far no luck. :/ The game is fun as hell though, it's basically core gameplay of the first emergency game but with better graphics and more features loving it while it's working and I feel it's a good addition to the franchise.

My specs:     I5 4440

8GB

A 120gb ssd plextor and 1.5TB WD Green

GTX 760 2gb from MSI.

I experienced FPS drop after one freeplay when you have to buy new vehicles and one big mission. After exit and restart the game, i can play normally again.              

The amount of bugs is frustrating.. I'd say there are more than a ''fair amount''.

The crane would get stuck in water.. Medics would walk onto water to help people drowning... Emergency staff/vehicles would be tasked to a spot but go in a different direction and end up on the other side of the map.. Hope they sort them out soon.