TheVolume

Swedish Mod [PRIVATE] [WIP]

awsome!

Im pretty sure the creator have knowledge of Stockholms rescue units by this point.

And there is an edit button so no need for multipost..

hello right to disagree with a friend matte know what they look like Swedish rescue vehicles And besides I live here

dude does not share all of foto know I live here

Mod topics are given some lee-way on the double posting rule, but when you are just responding to questions/comments edit your existing post.  The edit button is found on the bottom of your post to the right, use that to edit a post if you need to.  Do not post 2 posts in a row unless it is an update related to the actual progress of the mod, not just further comments regarding things.  Edit the post in those case.  I merged your 3 posts in a row responding to people's comments, if you wish to respond to multiple comments do so within a single post, do not make multiple posts just to respond to each individual comment.  It just creates clutter.

Mod topics are given some lee-way on the double posting rule, but when you are just responding to questions/comments edit your existing post.  The edit button is found on the bottom of your post to the right, use that to edit a post if you need to.  Do not post 2 posts in a row unless it is an update related to the actual progress of the mod, not just further comments regarding things.  Edit the post in those case.  I merged your 3 posts in a row responding to people's comments, if you wish to respond to multiple comments do so within a single post, do not make multiple posts just to respond to each individual comment.  It just creates clutter.

understood

UPDATE Hello Hello

ab1c6eb8_o.jpeg

- Add New Light Bars

- Add New Textures

- Add New Units

- Add New Equipment

If everything goes well the mod will be released on the same holidays christmas

This will be the first Swedish mod that will not die as the previous

I greet you  :xmas: