ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

I have an issue. Every vehicle's lightbar when turned on it only shows flashing white squares instead of actual "lighting". I just installed the mod and it happened since the beginning.

I have version 1.3 (The single player link in the first page)

Update: Uh oh I just found the link to v.1.4.1 in page 18-19.... Now I gotta re download the mod for 50 minutes -.-

Mod admins should update the front page links.

I have an issue. Every vehicle's lightbar when turned on it only shows flashing white squares instead of actual "lighting". I just installed the mod and it happened since the beginning.

Update: Uh oh I just found the link to v.1.4.1 in page 18-19.... Now I gotta re download the mod for 50 minutes -.-

You need to download the Corona update which has been mentioned many times.

If you would have taken time to click the facebook link: https://www.emergency-planet.com/bostonmodguys Then you would have the latest version as well as the corona fix.

to remove the white boxes you require the corona update 

link https://mega.co.nz/#!b9AnSZQa!NK0HIWnIsRkYzXfuiSpX8VH6sW5B1roYet4BAAZTaY8

Also the mod admins do have a life and they do forget they are human.

"MAYBERRY MOD INFORMATION-
There seems to be a lot of questions as to why I did not release a multiplayer version. Truth is, you already have the multiplayer version and always have with every mod. The only difference is 1 script.
1. Go into the Mods Folder.
2. Open the Mayberry Mod V1.4.1 folder
3. Open the Scripts folder.
4. Open the Game Folder
5. Open the Command Folder
6. Locate the file named "LAFireStationStart". Remove this file and BOOM, you now have the multiplayer version."

This is directly from the facebook page.

"MAYBERRY MOD INFORMATION-

There seems to be a lot of questions as to why I did not release a multiplayer version. Truth is, you already have the multiplayer version and always have with every mod. The only difference is 1 script.

1. Go into the Mods Folder.

2. Open the Mayberry Mod V1.4.1 folder

3. Open the Scripts folder.

4. Open the Game Folder

5. Open the Command Folder

6. Locate the file named "LAFireStationStart". Remove this file and BOOM, you now have the multiplayer version."

This is directly from the facebook page.

True.  That is all I do for the multiplayer versions.

I actually did but I clicked the link on  page 1 which says the page does not exist.

Are you sure you used the link I provided.  It has to be bostonmodguys, not the "mayberry" page.  In any case here is a link to the download page.  I have had several friends download from it within the past few days and all have worked.  

https://www.emergency-planet.com/notes/boston-mod-guys-gaming/available-downloads-from-the-boston-mod-guys/392147907609568

Alright, ive played the mod latest version a few times already. My concern is that the mechanics, units, etc are way too different than the original game and other mods and I often find myself struggling with certain things. Is there like a manual or something apart from the readme.txt? (Like the LA mod manual) it could show you every unit and vehicles and pherhaps explain the mechanics, what certain units can and not do. Same for vehicles. But if theres already a manual please let me know with a link.

Ive looked at the facebook page and didnt find anything related. I was also looking for the full update list of v1.4 but only separate posts which describe a few new features of that version. Again, if there is an actual full list of the updates reply with a link.

Alright, ive played the mod latest version a few times already. My concern is that the mechanics, units, etc are way too different than the original game and other mods and I often find myself struggling with certain things. Is there like a manual or something apart from the readme.txt? (Like the LA mod manual) it could show you every unit and vehicles and pherhaps explain the mechanics, what certain units can and not do. Same for vehicles. But if theres already a manual please let me know with a link.

Ive looked at the facebook page and didnt find anything related. I was also looking for the full update list of v1.4 but only separate posts which describe a few new features of that version. Again, if there is an actual full list of the updates reply with a link.

It's pretty simple and I'm don't think it's hard everything in the MOD is the same as any other with the exception to a few scripts.

Best advice play around with the MOD, no offense but a bit of a odd question. If your still having problems go on youtube type in " the northern Alex " and just look for some gameplay.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Hi so when I try and play the mayberry mod I loe control / can't control the units again in the 2 video's you'll see what I mean   like the car's , sometimes hoses don't work etc

video 1

video 2

is it a bug or something and also I am not switching between mods every time I play a mod I go back to desk top and restart the game

Hi so when I try and play the mayberry mod I loe control / can't control the units again in the 2 video's you'll see what I mean   like the car's , sometimes hoses don't work etc

video 1

video 2

is it a bug or something and also I am not switching between mods every time I play a mod I go back to desk top and restart the game

To get the vehicles to move you have to press the engine on button in the vehicle menu.

To flow water, you need to have a firefighter run the pump, select a firefighter and have him turn on the pumps.