Shadylasse

Need some modelling help with a station.

Hi folks.

I think it's about time I reach out to the many modellers around here. A very vital part of my mod is as of right now missing. I need a fire station. And a fairly detailed one at that.

I've got quite a lot of scripts set up for the station already, some that I personally find really impressive, and that will probably be very well enjoyed. However, these scripts are utterly useless, as the dummy station I have doesn't get the feeling of my city's mod right. 

My mod has been underway for years, but with the fire station, I would in a very short amount of time be ready to actually release it. So therefore the help request. :)

The station is Denmark's largest fire station. Although it's large, it's very square-ish and 1970's like, which means there are no (very) tricky shapes on it. 

By detailed model, I mean that some of the building should be modelled with interior. About 40% of the ground floor would need an interior, so that hopefully wont be much of an issue.

Work DescriptionFAIRLY DETAILED MODEL of the Odense Fire Brigade main station.OPEN-HOUSE MODEL: An all exterior model, and a section that has a removable roof (scripting not required, I'll handle that myself)UV-MAP of the model (I don't expect you to make the texture. I can handle that myself as well)Help- Blueprints- Several images- Several videos- Anything the modeller need will be taken care of (more images, videos, blueprints, descriptions, whatever)

Here is a couple of images of the station:

Front View

frontxlkhm.png

Back View

backbsjh2.png

Right View

righte7j2b.png

Right-Back View

right-back2yk7i.png

Hope you can help - I will be forever in your debt!

Kind regards

Lasse

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'll have a look into it myself. Fortunately modelling isn't the problem, UV mapping is :P

Why make it when you can find one close to it...unless you are looking for an exact replica of that particular station.

The station is a quite important asset in the mod, as roleplaying with the firefighters in the station with various interactions will probably be the #1 thing to do when not on a call. That's why I find it such a vital piece of my mod, and why I feel this part, more than any other, should be like the real life counterpart. Appreciate the suggestion though, 'cause about most things, I feel exactly that way aswell. The only thing worse than work is double work! :)