JohnMcClane

Need help please

Hey

My name is Steve. I have just installed Emergency 4. I bought Emergency 4 in the Czech Republic. The game itself runs without problems. If I want to play mods: Czech Mod, LA Mod, NY Mod, Harbor City Mod, there it comes the problem. Missions go in to the black after some time after they have started. Freeplay missions do not start at all, there is only the basic map arena with squares and no activity.

My PC data :

AMD Phenom II X6 1075T Processor 3.00 GHz

4.00 GB

32 Bit

Windows 7 Ultimate - Service Pack 1

Please help me. What should I do?

With best regards

Steve

PS: How should I post the logfile.txt to show you?

you can to make the game not crash to the desktop edit the .config File when you open----

---> Program Files (x86)/sixteen tons entertainment (or 911 first responders)/Emergency 4 <----

you can find the .config file there and look around on the forums under technical support to find a solution

[(Mine is Extremely Edited LOL :)] Happy Modding 

You add it as an attachtment. Try to reinstall all of your mods. Delete and install again. Or just reinstall everything.

I have already tried. No help. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game itself and all Mods.

Upgrade EM4 to patch 1.3

This should solve your problems.

Can you post me some link where I can download the patch?

You can't use the "quick" posting option to post attatchments, at the bottom right you will see a button with "more reply options" press that to see the full posting options.

You can't use the "quick" posting option to post attatchments, at the bottom right you will see a button with "more reply options" press that to see the full posting options.

Thank you. Now I know how to do it. I will post my logfile.txt to show you, so you can see if there is any problem with it.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/category/37-patches/

Choose patch 1.3. Choose the version you bought depending on whether it is german or french.

Thank you. I will try to download the patch 1.3. Two more questions, 1) how should I know which version is the right one? I bought the game in the Czech Republic. The game is fully in czech.

2) The step by step proces should be as follows, right? first: EM4 game instalation, second: patch the game with 1.3 third: instalation of all mods

Thank you. Now I know how to do it. I will post my logfile.txt to show you, so you can see if there is any problem with it.

Thank you. I will try to download the patch 1.3. Two more questions, 1) how should I know which version is the right one? I bought the game in the Czech Republic. The game is fully in czech.

2) The step by step proces should be as follows, right? first: EM4 game instalation, second: patch the game with 1.3 third: instalation of all mods

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/category/37-patches/

Choose patch 1.3. Choose the version you bought depending on whether it is german or french.

I have downloaded both patch 1.3, german and french from the link. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game. Then I tried to patch the game with the german and subsequently with the french version of the patch. Unfortunately both version do not work at all, the installation wont start. I will try to find the patch somewhere else.

I found a good version of the patch 1.3.

Now the Czech Mod and the NY Mod work fine.

The LA Mod works fine as well, the only problem I found while playing the freeplay is that for some reason when I call an ambulance with paramedics to a scene, they are unable to load the patient, I cant not controll the vehicle, paramedics with strechers and firefigther who is performing the first aide. It seems as controls are not there. Is it some bug that can be solved?