Modzzguy202

Methuen Mass Mod [REL] DOWNLOAD LINK ON LATEST PAGE

Haverhill mass mod  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod include an accurate map

• NEW MAP AND TEXTURE
    • NEW MAP
    • NEW TEXTURE

hi people daivd here i was just wondering if theres going to be any new down load link for the new mod i can not wait to play it as the drop box does not work with all the other people downloading the game  i hope there is very soon can not wait and thanks :)

Hey David, Modzzguy said he will put a new version up later today. Just keep checking back every now and then on the 1st post.

Friday will be fine with me will have weekend free to play it a lot! What site will it be uploaded to. Let us know. Thanks a lot!

Dude you need to stop bugging the man. If you do a admin or moderators will do what thay have to do. Just wait amd stop bugging him about everything he doesn't have to tell what site it will be on. Just leave the man alone.

Dude you need to stop bugging the man. If you do a admin or moderators will do what thay have to do. Just wait amd stop bugging him about everything he doesn't have to tell what site it will be on. Just leave the man alone.

Report it, and leave it at that please. Don't be getting involved.

I don't want to see anyone else asking about a release date, or a download link or anything even remotely similar. I'm sure it will be released when it's ready.

This was in my post yesterday, and the same still applies. One person letting him know that the dropbox link doesn't work, fine. The rest of the posts saying upload it here, or upload it there, or where is the link etc. ARE NOT needed.

The next person to ask for a download link, or where it will be uploaded will be warned.

Be patient and wait for Modzzguy202 to upload it.