Modzzguy202

Methuen Mass Mod [REL] DOWNLOAD LINK ON LATEST PAGE

Haverhill mass mod  

553 members have voted

1. 1. Should this mod include an accurate map

• NEW MAP AND TEXTURE
    • NEW MAP
    • NEW TEXTURE

AFTER awhile of not starting or redoing anything i have started to redo haverhill mod from ground up!! The new mod will include a side of town being methuen and the other side of town being haverhill! Units that will be including in this mod will be methuen emergency services and haverhill emergency services and mass state police! I am the only one currenlty working on this mod so if you would like to help i need you to message me with your skills and you must have the mod i am basing it off of which is BOSTON MOD 2014!!! Keep checking in for more updates and check youtube channel for light previews!!!

• Upvote 1

10624700_725430240856426_126380252213977Ok so i took some time to make a skin for haverhill Mass mod! It is a-tec ambulance service haverhill dosnt have them cover haverhill but i decided to add one to see how it would look and i think it looks good! Let me know what you guys think and if you want it in the game when the mod comes out! Hopefully this week stay tuned! Check it out here 

I have a couple of questions for you. I would like to know did you build a new custom map from scratch and where did it come from. It looks awesome to play on and looks different than other maps I have seen. Is the mod based on a real city or a fictional one and another question I had is can we play the campaign mode with this mod or will it just be freeplay and challenge mode. One more question to when we load up freeplay will all units appear on map in there stations or will we have to put them in ourselves. Please reply back to me on this subject. Thanks a lot much appreciated and looking so much forward to this being released soon and playing it in game. 

1.The map is from jd Clark's ow boston mod 2.Yes it's Haverhill Mass is a real city 3. Campaign yes you can iv played it before with the mod runs really good in my computer 4.Stations are already filled but there is a Lawrence general paramedics car that is located in the airport that you need to fill at central station! Lawrence general paramedics do a ALS intercept which is when a ambulance is transporting to the hospital and The paramedic car pulls over and basically brings the hospital to them and follows them to the hospital! Haverhill has Engine 1 engine 2 engine 3 engine 4 ladder 1 car 2 car 1 and trintiy ems covers Haverhill and Haverhill has ladder 4 Tiller ladder combo 1&2 brush units and rescue 1 and tanker 1 and ambulance 1 Most units are in game!