Stan

Emergency 5 Release date and screenshots!

i hope we can make em5 mods because i saw they said that we could make maps but they did not say anything about new mods like la for example

One thing for sure is that you can't enable/disable lights or any other vehicle features based on the HUD in the video.

When he clicks on the fire truck, the menu blows to "HQ" and " Disembark" buttons. I don't see any icon or buttons that would indicate vehicle features like turn signals, blue lights, special lights, etc.

Another concern of mine is that when the ambulance (?) pulled up behind the fire truck at the accident, if you look closely you will see impressive radiation glowing off the rear of the truck from the ambulance's light source. This might also indicate that the lights in the game engine comes like that, and might not be customizable in the editor. I don't really see that kind of correlation in the video atm.

However everything else is really sweet, especially the ped animations. I'm looking forward to better quality videos in the future.

First time logging in in months and my first  positive vote and it says I've reached my quota for the day.

n00bingtarget... I wanted to like that poster too, but for some reason the forum said I've exceed my maximum even though I haven't been here for months.   But your post speaks to my feels exactly!!!!!   

I believe the option to like a post was disabled for standard users, hence it not working.

But if you get it via steam it's unlikely you can mod it

Why? Current games available via steam can still be modded (provided there are mods available in the first place). The main game files can still be accessed too, if you know where to look.

Alot of games i have downloaded haven't allowed me access to the files

Well I now for fact I got gtaiv from steam and I have mod it. Replaced cars, installed els8 and lcpdfr and other mods

A few games that are modifiable on steam: L4D2, Portal, Arma 2, Arma 3, Civilazation 5, ect.

I have to say the graphics are intentness the map work is looking incredible. The game play looks awesome with the add on's.

The lights on the units not bad much better from the pass. The light issue could be fake volume causing the lights to glare up! my guess.

What is Steam out there. I bought a a pc Call of Duty Black Ops 2. i could not install it because of Steam which I think is a loaded of crap!. When you punches a game you should be able to play it without having to sing up for anything unless is to stop illegal pirating.  Thanks for sharing the video. 

Pre-order for Dutch & Belgium people (Game is still in English) is possible via LINK REMOVED

From the TOS:

7. Advertisement

Any kind of commercial or non-commercial advertising as well as advertisements not related to the themes of this board are not allowed without a prior, written, dated authorization. Board related content, such as mods, or non commercial development may be approved. Unauthorized advertisers will be punished. If you are unsure about whether content violates this section, please contact the staff.

Please speak to either Stan or Hoppah (Board admin) before advertising pre orders from your site.

I found a official game store in Belgium where you can pre order it. So I guess it will be available in English. Release date is 1 october doh.

That doesn't make sense, do you mean it'll be available for pre-order in English as of the 1st? Sixteen Tons are saying the release is the 30th of October?

I've tried Emailing multiple departments about the ability to pre-order the deluxe edition in english, they say there's going to be a deluxe edition in English but won't comment on when its available for pre-order.