Guest Christian Haupt

Emergency 5 possible Release date set

I wonder how I will be able to buy the game in my country....Philippine game stores aren't really big on indie titles such as the Emergency series.

same on deep silver site.  at least the german version. UK announces the game no date. and USA nothing as of yet. 

Speaking of the USA, Im hoping that they release separately for the US market an American themed version with US based units and maps of several major American cities. This is IMO a good idea so that it would appeal to American players who prefer their countrie's emergency servies. The same could also be said for the UK version, probably set in London or another British city.

I wonder how I will be able to buy the game in my country....Philippine game stores aren't really big on indie titles such as the Emergency series.

Speaking of the USA, Im hoping that they release separately for the US market an American themed version with US based units and maps of several major American cities. This is IMO a good idea so that it would appeal to American players who prefer their countrie's emergency servies. The same could also be said for the UK version, probably set in London or another British city.

I hardly call sixteen ton emergency series and indie title.    Budget game.  Sure but not indie. 

I have the strong feeling that they are also releasing the game via Steam too, should be accessible in Philippines  :happy:

Did anyone see the pictures below the details and features? Even if they are just renders :D Also this:

- 3 accurately detailed maps of Berlin, Hamburg and Munich. The Deluxe version features a fourth map with the city of Cologne.

- In the powerful editor, up to 2 players can create their own maps and even work together on the same project.