Shadylasse

Headlight model remake.

Hi guys.

I was wondering if any of you modellers would be interested in helping me out. I've got a headlight on a Volvo XC60 model that needs to be remade, as it - as you can see on the images below - is quite messed up. 

untitled-2olk6q.png

If you want to help me out, let me know, and I'll send you the model along with the skin in a private message. It's a fairly exclusive model, so I'd prefer not to throw it around in public. :)

Thanks in advance, and kind regards.

ShadyLasse

The car is a modded refit from an existing one by looking at the model, he just couldnt get the lights to refit correctly so he needs someone else to replace them with accurate ones that push out of the body appropriately.

The car is a modded refit from an existing one by looking at the model, he just couldnt get the lights to refit correctly so he needs someone else to replace them with accurate ones that push out of the body appropriately.

Exactly. I had a friend of mine create the model from scratch for my mod. Although there was some irregularities with the headlights, and as he's currently away (from what I know of), i'm looking for a bit of help with them. :-)

And yep, cops, they're more or less identical on both sides, meaning they'll need to be redone, both of them.