Chris07

[Alpha][Unreleased]County of Northview

Weird. I can confirm the download is good. Try Downloading from MEGA. Otherwise trying using a program like 7-zip to unzip the file.

There is no Save folder included in the mod ( a side effect of the system we used to keep track of our changes while developing the mod). Create a folder named "Save" (Capital 'S') in the mod folder and you should be able to save again.

It didn't help it still won't let me click the save icon

Emergency 4 or 911 FR/Data/Textures/Coronas? And is it the right coronas as there is two (I think)?

911 FR and yes its 2

bump sorry i really want to play this

Posts merged. You "really want to play this" isn't a valid reason for double posting. Next time, you'll be warned.

Ensure that you are merging the downloaded coronas folder with the one in the base game folder. Replacing may cause the default ones to go missing.

To make things easier I recommend copying the contents of the Coronas folder in the download and pasting them into the base game's coronas folder...ensuring you elect to copy and replace.

If this isn't doing it for you then I don't know what to say. This problem seems to popup for a small minority of people. Not sure if its a true PC/game issue or just operator error.

Ensure that you are merging the downloaded coronas folder with the one in the base game folder. Replacing may cause the default ones to go missing.

To make things easier I recommend copying the contents of the Coronas folder in the download and pasting them into the base game's coronas folder...ensuring you elect to copy and replace.

If this isn't doing it for you then I don't know what to say. This problem seems to popup for a small minority of people. Not sure if its a true PC/game issue or just operator error.

Couldnt you fix that problem by adding the coronas to the textures folder in the mod folder? Seams like its doable or at least worth a shot

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Just wanted to say, I enjoy your mod, good effort. Have already tinkered around with it for my own pleasure

Nice skins you should make a thread and release them (of course give credit to the person who made the model of the original truck)

If he wants to release them for public use he will have to talk with Losangelesi since he is the one who made the model

wasn't planning on releasing them, though I could just release the skins! here is the latest efforts. I'm still having problems with the traits for the rescue trucks, if anyone can help out, would be much grateful!

Thanks

post-30470-0-04383100-1411701649_thumb.j

post-30470-0-65746900-1411702886_thumb.j

post-30470-0-62942100-1411702909_thumb.j

post-30470-0-53831900-1411710125_thumb.j