Chris07

[Alpha][Unreleased]County of Northview

8 minutes ago, Squad 65 said:

KME Engines will be replacing the Rescue Engines. 

It´s possible to add more units to police, ambulance, FD? units like Tower Ladder, Support units, new models that we don't see in other mods? new models maybe like Miami mod do it, and new events like hazmat mva, explosions/mva with many victims... Sorry If my english it´s not very good✌️

2 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

Bad News. While cleaning out my computer I accidentally fully deleted EM4 plus all the work I did for V3. I will not be continuing with doing it. Good Luck. This was my final EM4 Project.

DomTheFurry. 

Use programs like Recuva, untill you overwrite something on top, it is still on the hard drive, even if you shit+delete it.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

Bad News. While cleaning out my computer I accidentally fully deleted EM4 plus all the work I did for V3. I will not be continuing with doing it. Good Luck. This was my final EM4 Project.

DomTheFurry. 

No! April Fools Day was yesterday no! 

In all seriousness, EmC has the right of it though. If you take your computer to a laptop repair shop or something, they can probably retrieve the data.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

DomTheFurry. 

Another way to recover is to use the built in history button when looking at files to find em4 and the lost progress, Hope you get it recovered. (Also I highly recommend what EmC and paleo said.)

5 minutes ago, Squad 65 said:

After alot of thought and some sense knocked into me. I started development again. I have the Quiller working with LWS. Just need to get the trailer to work with it. 

20210403192731_1.jpg

20210403193114_1.jpg

That ladder truck looks sooo good! That might be my new favorite ladder truck now.

I have also been appointed to help out with South County by Losangelesi and Chris07. I will be showing what I have done soon but I am currently live working on more lighting: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry for no updates here in a while. I have been working on the mod. So far I have relit:
Medics 511 and 512
Battalion 1
Rescue Engines 82 and 84
Bomb Squad. Model by Itchboy. Lighting by me.

All patrol cars

Detective Unit. Model by Itchboy. Lighting by me.

Squad 83
Swat UMPC 1 and 2
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Here are the lights for the Coroner Investigator vehicle. I will upload a video within the next week of the coroner investigator in action. Vehicle model by Itchboy. Lightbar and other lighting equipment by Vojtula, and Itchboy. Lighting by me. Skin still needs to be done.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2