Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

On 6/24/2020 at 5:30 PM, MegaPixel said:

I know other people have mentioned the parking script crashing the game, I was just wondering if anyone has any tricks to reduce or prevent it happening? I went a few weeks without a single issue using the parking script on this mod, I was doing some editor on the map but had to reinstall the mod since I may have broken the map  but since I put it back on as a new install, I can't use the parking script at all. I instantly get kicked out of the game with no error or message to indicate why. 

I always make sure the vehicle engines are turned on first. I can (more often than not) put the parking box down but the moment I tell the vehicle to go, game closes. I know it's been mentioned as buggy but does anyone have any techniques or any ideas how to at least minimize it? Been awkward, not been able to park makes it much less immersive for me personally. Which is a shame as it's an amazing mod.

I know this was asked a long time ago but for anyone else who has managed to find a link and download this brillient mod but has this parking issue I think i've found a solution. This seems to work for me:

1. Go to SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\EMERGENCY 4 Deluxe\Mods\Kent Mod v1.2\Scripts\Game\Command
  2. Rename ParkVehicle.script something else like ParkVehicleOld.script
  3. Rename "Ausrichtung.script" to "ParkVehicle.script" and run the game.

There is some kind of problem with the custom script causing the error:

?Tried to assign unknown command 'Bereitstellung_drehen' to object U
!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!

If anyone can help identifty what that might be I'd like to help fix the modified parking script.

• Upvote 1

On 7/18/2014 at 4:28 PM, Pottyscotty said:

Welcome to the Kent Mod topic!

Kent Mod was originally developed by Pottyscotty (where the ownership still lies) however has since been taken over by TACRfan. You can find his work in the later pages of this topic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kent (UK) Mod v1.2.5 RELEASE

Kent (UK) Mod v0.4.9 (Development) RELEASE

This version was cancelled while in development, therefore it will have a lot of missing content and problems. You download out of your own free-will. Due to the state of the mod please note that it is not necessarily for playing, but instead just testing things out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I use the Kent Mod as a base mod/can I reskin the mod/can I edit the mod?

No. If you are to do any of the above then you must keep the mod private (not for release publicly or to friends or groups), however you can show your work through media such as videos or pictures wherever you please. Please do not contact Pottyscotty or TACRfan about any 'negotiations' since this is the same for everyone.

http://i.cubeupload.com/pGmnXO.png

hey uh is there no possible way for the 1.2.5 version? or is that not available for the public  at this time?