Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

44 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

I want to do a QnA about the Kent mod, I may choose not to answer some questions as i want to keep alot of the mod secret until its released so that there are a few surprises but if anyone has any questions about this mod feel free to ask.

We're not allowed to ask for release dates... =P (that's sarcasm by the way, I'm not actually asking for a release date, mods please don't ban me lol)

What would you say is your favourite feature of the new version?

Just now, MP50 said:

We're not allowed to ask for release dates... =P (that's sarcasm by the way, I'm not actually asking for a release date, mods please don't ban me lol)

What would you say is your favourite feature of the new version?

Probably the flexibility of being able to change paramedics into HART paramedics, AFO's in to SFO's etc for roleplay purposes

• Upvote 1

On 11/24/2016 at 4:52 PM, TACRfan said:

A couple of new vehicles and i have made one. I dont want to give much away though

awesome I understand

my question is their an option to add more vehicles to are game that aren't accessible from the callout menu ?for example the RRV , as its always the landrover bronze commander , as id like to add a few more V50S and Skoda RRV'S to my game

Edited by Pottyscotty
Merged double post

9 minutes ago, COYS IRONS said:

my question is their an option to add more vehicles to are game that aren't accessible from the callout menu ?for example the RRV , as its always the landrover bronze commander , as id like to add a few more V50S and Skoda RRV'S to my game

We are currently looking into making a new callout menu for the mod instead of just replacing LA mod vehicles so yes there will be more vehicles on the menu

• Upvote 1

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjmpYGGv8TQAhVHbhQKHag7A98QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fflickriver-lb-1710691658.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com%2Fphotos%2Ftags%2Fsecamb%2Finteresting%2F&psig=AFQjCNFob1H8A673mL_ADx9nLSWkh2ymQQ&ust=1480183366742122

u seen secambs new RRVS Mitsubishi PHEV'S , would be a great addition to the game as since you've been creating this secamb have brought out a load of new RRVS oh and also CCP double crewed ambos

Image result for secamb mercedes sprinter all pics by Paul Armstrong a fellow Kent EV spotter a good mate of mine

Just now, COYS IRONS said:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjmpYGGv8TQAhVHbhQKHag7A98QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fflickriver-lb-1710691658.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com%2Fphotos%2Ftags%2Fsecamb%2Finteresting%2F&psig=AFQjCNFob1H8A673mL_ADx9nLSWkh2ymQQ&ust=1480183366742122

u seen secambs new RRVS Mitsubishi PHEV'S , would be a great addition to the game as since you've been creating this secamb have brought out a load of new RRVS oh and also CCP double crewed ambos

Image result for secamb mercedes sprinter all pics by Paul Armstrong a fellow Kent EV spotter a good mate of mine

We will not be adding anymore ambulance RRVs as there are enough in the mod currently 

6 minutes ago, Mark_ said:

Heyo!

Heard that an AFA script might be added in? If so a school of some sort might be nice for role play etc! If possible maybe add a large evac area? =)

Very excited for this as always!

The AFA script has been added and does work, this includes false alarms. If you choose to evacuate buildings using your units then that is up to you

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, COYS IRONS said:

awesome I understand

Can I ask that you do not double post again in the future as it is against the site's TOS. If you have something to add then use the edit button, I have merged them for you this time.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pottyscotty said:

Can I ask that you do not double post again in the future as it is against the site's TOS. If you have something to add then use the edit button, I have merged them for you this time.

Congrats on becoming a mod, Pottyscotty! I didn't know you were haha!

1 hour ago, TACRfan said:

The AFA script has been added and does work, this includes false alarms. If you choose to evacuate buildings using your units then that is up to you

Is there a way to easily disable it? I don't particularly like the AFAs, it's probably just me, but I know around where I am (London) we don't tend to have autocall fire alarms because LFB is so short-staffed.

46 minutes ago, MP50 said:

Congrats on becoming a mod, Pottyscotty! I didn't know you were haha!

Is there a way to easily disable it? I don't particularly like the AFAs, it's probably just me, but I know around where I am (London) we don't tend to have autocall fire alarms because LFB is so short-staffed.

If you just ignore the call they will stop spawning until you deal with it so if you dont want to deal with them dont attend the first one.

UPDATE

I have decided to remove the limited water script due to it causing alot of ingame lag

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mark_ said:

At tbh I'm not a massive fan of the water script, can cause a lot of issues ... So to ask will a school with an AFA box be included? Or a college etc =)

Very excited!

Depends if i can find room to fit it on the map, there are already lots of public places with fire alarm systems

• Upvote 1

If you just ignore the call they will stop spawning until you deal with it so if you dont want to deal with them dont attend the first one.

UPDATE

I have decided to remove the limited water script due to it causing alot of ingame lag

Glad personally that the limited water script has been removed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, as we head into December I thought that I would update you on a few things, the mod is coming along well and is looking to meet the scheduled release date that I am looking for (I am not going to say when that is but rest assured that it is 2016). We have added new scripts, new vehicles, new peds and some new icons (some shown in my video of 1.2)  but unfortunately the one thing we have not added is a brand new custom map, however I have been working on adding to the current map with new and updated areas, updated station locations and layouts and a lot of small details inside and out of buildings that you will have to find for yourself when playing the mod.

I would like to apologise once more for the delays in releasing this mod, unfortunately due too real life commitments etc it has taken a long time to do what appears to be not that much compared to some other projects, It may not be as polished or have as many unique features as some other mods but rest assured that myself and the rest of the team have been working at the best of our abilities and in as much of our free time as possible to ring you this mod that I hope you will enjoy once it's released.

Thank you to everyone who supports this mod and also special thanks to PottyScotty for helping me when I have had questions about modding in general and for allowing me to continue his project.

I hope you enjoy this mod when it is released later this year and keep watching here for screenshots, gameplay and announcements for streams in the next few weeks.

TACRfan

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, TACRfan said:

Hello everyone, as we head into December I thought that I would update you on a few things, the mod is coming along well and is looking to meet the scheduled release date that I am looking for (I am not going to say when that is but rest assured that it is 2016). We have added new scripts, new vehicles, new peds and some new icons (some shown in my video of 1.2)  but unfortunately the one thing we have not added is a brand new custom map, however I have been working on adding to the current map with new and updated areas, updated station locations and layouts and a lot of small details inside and out of buildings that you will have to find for yourself when playing the mod.

I would like to apologise once more for the delays in releasing this mod, unfortunately due too real life commitments etc it has taken a long time to do what appears to be not that much compared to some other projects, It may not be as polished or have as many unique features as some other mods but rest assured that myself and the rest of the team have been working at the best of our abilities and in as much of our free time as possible to ring you this mod that I hope you will enjoy once it's released.

Thank you to everyone who supports this mod and also special thanks to PottyScotty for helping me when I have had questions about modding in general and for allowing me to continue his project.

I hope you enjoy this mod when it is released later this year and keep watching here for screenshots, gameplay and announcements for streams in the next few weeks.

TACRfan

Thanks for your work! Without people like you, EM4 would have died long ago.

I look forward to the new update!

15 hours ago, TACRfan said:

is looking to meet the scheduled release date that I am looking for (I am not going to say when that is but rest assured that it is 2016)

...so I now have to come back here every day for the next month to check?!? Goddammit TACRfan XD On a more serious note, YAY! Great work TACR, I can't wait!

• Upvote 4

We hope you won't anyway:)

I'm sure I won't be but have to say been so long now I'm getting impatient therefore for that itch that I just had to play the older version again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1