Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Updated lights at the festival in the Kent mod, This video contains flashing images which may affect viewers with photosensitive epilepsy. 

• Upvote 2

I said i would show you some gameplay this week and here it is, Although its only changing outfits it shows off some of the new ones (and a couple new vehicles)

All officers can now change into high-vis without using the LA mod officers and normal officers can become the police incident commander, AFO's can put on all three types of tactical gear (Full Tactical. Medic, Civilian Clothes), PSU Officers can now switch between both of the Riot gear outfits and the reflective jacket and paramedics can now switch into HART gear.

The New outfits include:

USAR SU
Area Manager (HV, OC, PPE, SU)
Paramedic white shirt style
Paramedic officer
New IC Tabbard for Paramedic Officer (Not shown in the video)

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, TACRfan said:

I said i would show you some gameplay this week and here it is, Although its only changing outfits it shows off some of the new ones (and a couple new vehicles)

All officers can now change into high-vis without using the LA mod officers and normal officers can become the police incident commander, AFO's can put on all three types of tactical gear (Full Tactical. Medic, Civilian Clothes), PSU Officers can now switch between both of the Riot gear outfits and the reflective jacket and paramedics can now switch into HART gear.

The New outfits include:

USAR SU
Paramedic officer

Great work, can't wait to play it 

• Upvote 2

The New outfits include:

USAR SU

Paramedic officer

Could do with being able to change uniforms on all vehicles not just rrv and fire officers car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, patvmru said:

Could do with being able to change uniforms on all vehicles not just rrv and fire officers car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do want to implement that feature 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ace said:

I did enjoy playing this mod however I didn't understand what most units are for because it's an European mod, and someone might have already mentioned this but there's no return to station command on units.

That has not been implemented because of how hard it is to implement

20 minutes ago, Tom Smy said:

Whats the BMW X5 supposed to be? SECAmb don't have X5's and the Vectra and Audi? Kent Police and KFRS dont have those ether. 

They are all fictional units, the problem is that there is only so much we can do realistic and then we either make no new units or we go fictional. We will continue to add realistic units however we will be including some fictional ones aswell. And i like the BMW:)

• Upvote 1

I have an update coming soon, I think you guys will like it, unfortunately this good news comes with some bad news, I have to make a decision and i thought i would ask you guys first. Would you rather see a hospital on map and then the two person stretcher or would you rather have the one person stretcher script but vehicles go off the map to finish the call?

On 9/24/2016 at 5:15 PM, TACRfan said:

That has not been implemented because of how hard it is to implement

They are all fictional units, the problem is that there is only so much we can do realistic and then we either make no new units or we go fictional. We will continue to add realistic units however we will be including some fictional ones aswell. And i like the BMW:)

Ohh ok, sounds cool

19 hours ago, TACRfan said:

I have an update coming soon, I think you guys will like it, unfortunately this good news comes with some bad news, I have to make a decision and i thought i would ask you guys first. Would you rather see a hospital on map and then the two person stretcher or would you rather have the one person stretcher script but vehicles go off the map to finish the call?

I would rather have the one person stretcher script, I think it makes more realistic