Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

32 minutes ago, patvmru said:

Just let me make sure I got this right as only had tapatalk which doesn't work right since website update now so there was not update a week ago today and we are still waiting on v0.6 now instead of 5 is that right?

Yea i was not happy with V0.5 so i will skip releasing it till V0.6 is ready, it will include a slightly improved callout menu, more scripts, different incidents (i cant do much with the type of incidents, RTC's etc because its not a mission script.) more units and a few more map edits.

24 minutes ago, gunswat said:

Yes I belive that's correct.

Gunswat 

thanks Gunswat just wasnt sure been very hard to get info on my tapatalk since website update first chance to actually get on the site today still getting to grips with it but seems like a good update and thank you for clearing this up for me just wanted to know where we were at with this and to the guys carrying on the mod the progress at which your annoucing these new updates is amazing thank you all so much great work keep it up!!!

3 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

Yea i was not happy with V0.5 so i will skip releasing it till V0.6 is ready, it will include a slightly improved callout menu, more scripts, different incidents (i cant do much with the type of incidents, RTC's etc because its not a mission script.) more units and a few more map edits.

amazing ty for such a swift reply as I was typing last post great work and amazing to hear a callout menu being released at last so should now be campaign compatable i guess what about return to station scripting has this been done yet for v0.6? or is this still to come in yet a later version still?

Edited by patvmru
spelling

1 minute ago, patvmru said:

amazing ty for such a swift reply as I was typing last post great work an amazing to hear a callout menu being released at last so should now be campaign compatable i guess what about return to station scripting has this been done yet for v0.6? or is this still to come in yet a later version still?

im going to try but i cant promise that there will be a return to station script, also this callout menu will not be fully finished, i plan on getting police and ambulance and tec units done but i am having problems with fire, Every time i call out a fire truck it  crashes my game.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TACRfan said:

im going to try but i cant promise that there will be a return to station script, also this callout menu will not be fully finished, i plan on getting police and ambulance and tec units done but i am having problems with fire, Every time i call out a fire truck it  crashes my game.

thats cool good progress by the sounds of things have same issue trying to view fire in editor must be something to do with the fire files maybe the prototypes i've been trying to issolate why my end too!!

Just now, patvmru said:

thats cool good progress by the sounds of things have same issue trying to view fire in editor must be something to do with the fire files maybe the prototypes i've been trying to issolate why my end too!!

its only with the callout menu for me so im lost

2 minutes ago, gunswat said:

What did u mean by incidents like rtc?  Rtcs can be put in freeplay 

i meant adding new types of incidents not the basic RTC's etc, but i am going to make some new RTC's which could be minor and very serious 

23 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

its only with the callout menu for me so im lost

i meant adding new types of incidents not the basic RTC's etc, but i am going to make some new RTC's which could be minor and very serious 

ok pm me the exact process you've done with them see if I can help you narrow it down mate

5 hours ago, kenneth1991 said:

Hello i am new once i transport my medical victim to the hostpital my paramedics to not do anything the stay in the ambulance any ideas? running version 0.4.9

/\ Approved this post, just posting to make sure it gets read :)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, kenneth1991 said:

Hello i am new once i transport my medical victim to the hostpital my paramedics to not do anything the stay in the ambulance any ideas? running version 0.4.9

Sorted out via PM

In this next update the callout menu will NOT be completed, its is only going to be temporary meaning the only units that i am interested in getting working are the important ones such as extra ambo's, coroners and tec units

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, TACRfan said:

In this next update the callout menu will NOT be completed, its is only going to be temporary meaning the only units that i am interested in getting working are the important ones such as extra ambo's, coroners and tec units

one personal request can you make sure the arv with the sfo medic's are on callout as just when those kinda incidents occur you don't often have time to scourer the map looking for the arv with the medics whilst then sending an ambo too

I really like that idea of small RTC's involving like 1 vehicle and also big RTC'S which involve like 6 cars.
Another thing, is there a way to add bank robbery calls, if there aren't any?
And if so, is there a way you could make it so there's 3 suspects or something instead of 1? 
Also, mass brawls, where riot vans are needed and paramedics, could that be a thing? I know that it's in another mod already, so I was wondering if you could get it in the Kent mod at all?
Sorry about all these suggestions and stuff XD

39 minutes ago, Metel666 said:

I really like that idea of small RTC's involving like 1 vehicle and also big RTC'S which involve like 6 cars.
Another thing, is there a way to add bank robbery calls, if there aren't any?
And if so, is there a way you could make it so there's 3 suspects or something instead of 1? 
Also, mass brawls, where riot vans are needed and paramedics, could that be a thing? I know that it's in another mod already, so I was wondering if you could get it in the Kent mod at all?
Sorry about all these suggestions and stuff XD

I will have a look into it, I will be adding more car accident calls of different levels of severity and I will have a look at the other call outs :)

2 hours ago, Metel666 said:

Oh sweet, beast. Keep up the good work, loving the mod so far :>

Thanks, just to let you know as you are new, you are not allowed to double post, I don't want to see you get suspended or worse get a ban. :)

• Upvote 1