Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

This is amazing, I love TACRfan's update :) The only issues I've found are a few minor map bugs, the fact you can't call out cranes and the fact that the dog unit doesn't have a dog, but it's a fantastic mod! I love it so much :)))

This is amazing, I love TACRfan's update :) The only issues I've found are a few minor map bugs, the fact you can't call out cranes and the fact that the dog unit doesn't have a dog, but it's a fantastic mod! I love it so much :)))

could always place a crane from the editor and edit it in the editor so it can have people inside only takes a few minutes:)

Also found forresenics there not on your save file TACRfan's

Can someone please help me with this issue I seem to be having. I've got 0.4.9 with the map edits and save game with units in the vehicles from TACRfan however whenever I load the save game I just get the blank editor screen? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure I'm just missing something blatantly obvious haha

Can someone please help me with this issue I seem to be having. I've got 0.4.9 with the map edits and save game with units in the vehicles from TACRfan however whenever I load the save game I just get the blank editor screen? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure I'm just missing something blatantly obvious haha

Have you installed all the files, save, map and prototypes?

Are there any mappers in this mod?

That can edit and enlarge a map or make a custom?

(Its linked to kent as I'm trying to get a kent airport mod.)

The map can't be enlarged, that is the size of it and I am learning mapping but we will probably work on a completely custom map in the future but it's not our main priority

just wondering does BTP have lights? mine doesn't...

The BTP units should have lights, are you using the most up to date prototype files? Mine have lighting

Try using these files https://mega.nz/#F!0gpz3IRY!KKY4o78wX1DU2lOhRKVkQw

i downloaded the update and i get 3 police cars with missing textures, is it a fix for this?

Try this, copy all these files into the correct files, you may have to make a folder called British Transport Police , if you don't have one already https://mega.nz/#F!0gpz3IRY!KKY4o78wX1DU2lOhRKVkQw

Is there any chance you know what's causing the issue where the save won't load or a potential fix? Thanks

I'm not going to lie and say I know what's causing it and that I am working on a fix because the truth is I don't have a clue, it's fine on my machine and on another of I tested it on too, I will try to find the problem though :)

Have we got a link with the BTP in it as well as would love to start making a video for this mod

This has the BTP files in it https://mega.nz/#F!0gpz3IRY!KKY4o78wX1DU2lOhRKVkQw

would it not be so much easier to just send all the files when edited and have btp as every download its either wrong btp car or no lights but still good work 

it is the correct prototype files, i dont know why its not working

I agree would be easier to just have all files in a winrar unzip to mod folder job done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I thought but I guess while he's still making regular additions it's so much easier for him to do it this way.