Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Wow!

I was told a story by one of the Watch Managers at my local station. For their Officer Vehicles/Response Cars the Station Managers used to get a certain amount of money to buy a car and get it fitted out with all the Emergency Lighting and siren equipment and the old station manager at my local used to buy Jags and other flashy cars and get them kitted up - Much to the amusement of the firefighters but "not a very good public image" apparently :D

Whether it's connected or not Kent scrapped that and now just use Marked Officer vehicles haha.

Here in Suffolk all officer vehicles are unmarked Hyundai Santa Fe's

Nice touch! What about a push button on the controls that when u push the bull horn goes off!!

Don't think it's possible with automatic sirens.

Are you going to add a panic button? So when the panic button is pressed all the police units in the area go to the panic button location?

Yes

Ok I have a few questions

1. Will there be a monitor like in welfordshire

2. Will there be icons in the future to help with firefighters and officers

3. What H.M. Coast guard veichle will there be because in Wales the knob Rock has a small soda 4x4 kinda thing or will it be a like a Nvara

4. Do Kent have an unmarked/marked 5 series saloon traffic car because South Wales do

5. Wether this question has been asked before but will there be panda cars without lights for pcsos like 101 calls?

Ok I have a few questions

1. Will there be a monitor like in welfordshire

2. Will there be icons in the future to help with firefighters and officers

3. What H.M. Coast guard veichle will there be because in Wales the knob Rock has a small soda 4x4 kinda thing or will it be a like a Nvara

4. Do Kent have an unmarked/marked 5 series saloon traffic car because South Wales do

5. Wether this question has been asked before but will there be panda cars without lights for pcsos like 101 calls?

Can you not double post please so it frees up the topic. That and you agreed not to do so when you made your account (Rule 10): 

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?app=tos

1. I am not sure.

2. Yes.

3. Probably a Navara.

4. Not that I know of.

5. I am not sure, there are no specific vehicles for them in Kent (They walk or take the buses) but I think they sometimes ride in a GPV with a normal Police Officer :)

Can you not double post please so it frees up the topic. That and you agreed not to do so when you made your account (Rule 10): 

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?app=tos

1. I am not sure.

2. Yes.

3. Probably a Navara.

4. Not that I know of.

5. I am not sure, there are no specific vehicles for them in Kent (They walk or take the buses) but I think they sometimes ride in a GPV with a normal Police Officer :)

Thx

All sounds great so far! Thanks for all the updates and answers :)

I would say the reflective tape is a brilliant idea if it is just part of the texture thingy and it looks great!! :) so that's a yes

Aren't all BTP armed?? At least with a taser/sidearm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No not all BTP are armed I'm pretty sure only BTP at railway stations are armed but they have all different positions including pcsos

No not all BTP are armed I'm pretty sure only BTP at railway stations are armed but they have all different positions including pcsos

Yes, alot of BTP is made of PCSOS and officers who are not armed (BTP is one of two forces who allow their PCSOS to carry handcuffs and pepper spray - the other force being north Wales) From where I live I have only seen armed BTP in big airports/train station (basically major targets for terrorists) I don't know about them all carrying tazers but they defiantly do not all crry sidearms.

Yes, alot of BTP is made of PCSOS and officers who are not armed (BTP is one of two forces who allow their PCSOS to carry handcuffs and pepper spray - the other force being north Wales) From where I live I have only seen armed BTP in big airports/train station (basically major targets for terrorists) I don't know about them all carrying tazers but they defiantly do not all crry sidearms.

I thought airport policing was a whole different dept not BTP?

Could you make a BTP armed response unit like a Mercedes Vito or a IRV like a Ford S-Max if they have them in kent?

The ARV's I am planning are the Volvo V70 and Mercedes Vito, I am unsure of the second IRV to do and there will be a Ford Transit POV. I don't want to do a ton of Vehicles for BTP so I don't stray too far from the Kent side of things.

Aren't all BTP armed?? At least with a taser/sidearm?

No BTP are like all Police Forces and have Armed Response Officers and Taser Certified Ones. You do get BTP officers who are armed stationed at Airports and sometimes Train Stations (I think) if that is what you're thinking of. There was an force/organization who had a sidearm the whole time I think but forgot who.  :huh:

The ARV's I am planning are the Volvo V70 and Mercedes Vito, I am unsure of the second IRV to do and there will be a Ford Transit POV. I don't want to do a ton of Vehicles for BTP so I don't stray too far from the Kent side of things.

ok

No BTP are like all Police Forces and have Armed Response Officers and Taser Certified Ones. You do get BTP officers who are armed stationed at Airports and sometimes Train Stations (I think) if that is what you're thinking of. There was an force/organization who had a sidearm the whole time I think but forgot who. :huh:

PSNI?

PSNI, CNC and the MOD police are all routinely armed.

BTP carry out regular armed patrols apparently. A couple of armed BTP officers walked past us the other day at Liverpool Street Station.

CNC

I forgot about the cnc and mod police

Armed patrols by the BTP are occasional, and seen mainly at the bigger stations. As said above, BTP give more PPE to PCSOs; and I'm seeing more and more PCSOs and less and less warranted officers at the smaller stations. Airport policing is done by the territorial force, BTP is railways only, I think. 

It's surprising really, threat level is at severe at the moment and the most that the stations are doing are removing bins from the damn stations... :( 

Armed patrols by the BTP are occasional, and seen mainly at the bigger stations. As said above, BTP give more PPE to PCSOs; and I'm seeing more and more PCSOs and less and less warranted officers at the smaller stations. Airport policing is done by the territorial force, BTP is railways only, I think.

It's surprising really, threat level is at severe at the moment and the most that the stations are doing are removing bins from the damn stations... :(

I know that the major train stations in London have armed patrols. I saw 2 armed BTP officers at kings cross back in May when I was there.