Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

For those wondering, yes I'm still alive and I am currently working on sorting out a new map!

Awesome!!

I guess the new map won't be ready for next update, as its a big thing to do, but what are you working on for that? :)

Amazed that you are still bringing out pictures of new things so often!

I have regular Em4 and got it though

It may be that the event script was in the files all along, and a mod made on Deluxe version just "enables" it. This is a case with much of Deluxe resources. For example my Steam version of 911:FR has all the prototypes from deluxe, but not all models.

Awesome!!

I guess the new map won't be ready for next update, as its a big thing to do, but what are you working on for that? :)

Amazed that you are still bringing out pictures of new things so often!

Probably not in the next few updates but possibly the Beta :)

Scotty, regarding the USAR vehicles do Kent have IRV USARs like Shoguns or Pathfinders

No Kent don't have RRV's for USAR, the only thing close is the VW Carrier.

Does anyone know the problem of wye? I just can connect the hose from truck to wye, and i cant connect another line out...

A wye can only be deployed by the LA mod firefighters still in the game.

Multiple Wyes cannot be connected together to form an infinite extension. However multiple wyes can be deployed by one engine.

Procedure for deploying a wye:

1. Equip a firefighter with a hose and connect to the engine.
  2. Move that firefighter to where you want the wye deployed and then deploy it.
  3. Equip another two firefighters with hoses and then attach them to the wye.

See attached screenshot (Please notify if you want it scaling down for the thread) for how this would look and I hope this helps :)2015-08-12_00004_zpsv3gu0oc8.jpg

A wye can only be deployed by the LA mod firefighters still in the game.

Multiple Wyes cannot be connected together to form an infinite extension. However multiple wyes can be deployed by one engine.

Procedure for deploying a wye:...

Thank you very much! That was very useful :)

Are wyes/or a English variant used by KFRS, Potty, and if so will they be added?

In England they are called something different (Not quite sure what) but yes I will try to get them working.

There may not be much for me to put up for a week or so as I am trying to fix some big errors which is not letting the mod start (So I am still working on the mod as always!).

they are called dividers from what i can remember 

Sorry to be picky and I know your busy but I tried loading up Kent mod today and the vehicles have no options like I can't turn the lights of or move the vehicles at all. I've reloading the mod and reloaded EM4 but still no avail? Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you load a mod before loading the Kent mod? If so you will need to exit the game and load up just the Kent mod and it should work.

Did you load a mod before loading the Kent mod? If so you will need to exit the game and load up just the Kent mod and it should work.

That's probably why..... Although sometimes with other mods and sometimes this mod when I initially load up some of the vehicles are missing and can't get them to work..

That's probably why..... Although sometimes with other mods and sometimes this mod when I initially load up some of the vehicles are missing and can't get them to work..

Hmmm that's strange, ive never had that problem before. if you get the problem still post your logfile.txt and some of us might be able to see what is causing the mods not to load completely.

Hmmm that's strange, ive never had that problem before. if you get the problem still post your logfile.txt and some of us might be able to see what is causing the mods not to load completely.

Thanks I will next time!

Thanks I will next time!

Thank you Potty!

I don't know anything about log files but here is what I would do:

-Restart PC

-Open Em4 from its original shortcut - not a mod shortcut

-Go into mods and select kent, this will take a while to load

-Now play it and be sure not to load another mod without restarting Em4

Oh god... Although, if RPing isn't your thing, then it's understandable what he did. Some people can't be bothered with setting up :P

I agree, saw it a while back and I think if you aren't prepared to do a little bit of work then these early versions really wouldn't be your thing :P

---------------------------------

Look who's joined the party! BTP Vauxhall Vivaro.

2015_08_13_00001.png

I agree, saw it a while back and I think if you aren't prepared to do a little bit of work then these early versions really wouldn't be your thing :P

---------------------------------

Look who's joined the party! BTP Vauxhall Vivaro.

2015_08_13_00001.png

In Kent do they have the BTP fire engines but they are police engines? I can link pictures if you want me to if you don't know what I mean