Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Those are the responsibility of the council (Which will get vehicles) or private contractors.

UK power networks deal with normal power "Stuff" to homes/businesses http://www.ukpowernetworks.co.uk

Just love the way you say "...power 'stuff'...", you're just as cluless as me lol

Couple o' questions:

If you are planning on adding new events in future (I think that's what you said), would you be able to incorporate Duxton council and the environment agency into this?

How about the Skoda Fabia 'area car', as some call it?: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3321/4586912278_733b37181c_m.jpg

And I was wondering, maybe immigration officers and transport police after all, with the Calais Crisis and what not? They reckon around 2000 immigrants have managed to get into kent this year with the tunnel storms.

Is this the proposed fire station you based the main Kent Mod one off of?: http://www.kent.fire-uk.org/_resources/assets/inline/custom/19/2817.png

@twmcpe

Environment agency is an interesting one, I'll add it to the list and see if I can do something with them!

I shall be attempting that Fabia at some point, even as it's the most hated vehicles in KP it's one of my favourite :P

BTP is almost a definite but I'll probably only do immigration enforcement if I add a port.

Yes that is the Station it's based off, I even followed the building plans the council put up so it is as close to the real size as possible. Still needs furnishings etc though.

Hi Scott

did you manage to upload your save for me or not as can't see any links to it yet?

Still unable to get past the setup issue always crashes after I done the police and fire units when I go up to the ambo units and the tech ones in the same place!!

Hi Scott

did you manage to upload your save for me or not as can't see any links to it yet?

Still unable to get past the setup issue always crashes after I done the police and fire units when I go up to the ambo units and the tech ones in the same place!!

I can't do it until Monday as I'm in London and don't have access to my PC

@twmcpe

Environment agency is an interesting one, I'll add it to the list and see if I can do something with them!

I shall be attempting that Fabia at some point, even as it's the most hated vehicles in KP it's one of my favourite :P

BTP is almost a definite but I'll probably only do immigration enforcement if I add a port.

Yes that is the Station it's based off, I even followed the building plans the council put up so it is as close to the real size as possible. Still needs furnishings etc though.

That would be cool! ;)

Although its a horrible car, I like the Fabia too! :l

Transport police would be an interesting addition. XD

I thought so, it looks so similar to what you did. Its quite snazzy for a fire station

Paul, if I can get to my laptop before that, I will do it, but no promises.

In terms of fire, maybe you could add a Rural Response Pump or Environmental Van (instead of the agency) aswell? Also, will USAR be implemented along with thier trucks and dogs?

All sounds good, but isn't that big Man truck USAR?

All sounds good, but isn't that big Man truck USAR?

No that's an IRU USAR tend to have the Pod transporters

In terms of fire, maybe you could add a Rural Response Pump or Environmental Van (instead of the agency) aswell? Also, will USAR be implemented along with thier trucks and dogs?

Kent fire do not use smaller pumps however they do have a few off-road vehicles.

USAR Dogs will be done.

@twmcpe

UK Border Agency sounds interesting, never seen a border force showcased in a mod before. This would be something that might come in an update after version 1.0, but it's still an idea. Would it be possible to make a campaign mission / free play event where illegal immigrants come up and you need to search for them in a general area and arrest them? I didn't explain it amazingly but I'm sure you understand.

UK Border Agency sounds interesting, never seen a border force showcased in a mod before. This would be something that might come in an update after version 1.0, but it's still an idea. Would it be possible to make a campaign mission / free play event where illegal immigrants come up and you need to search for them in a general area and arrest them? I didn't explain it amazingly but I'm sure you understand.

Ehm... LA Mod?

But yeah, any kind of new freeplay even would be nice, though it requires a ton of scripting and very serious skills.

Ehm... LA Mod?

But yeah, any kind of new freeplay even would be nice, though it requires a ton of scripting and very serious skills.

Never really used the LA mod sorry. The skills needed are why I'm not really too bothered about it being released before the mod is completed, but it is something that would be pretty cool if done.