Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

Amazing loving the new script for us medics to play realism has to be said I feel the same way I know there's lots more to be done in later releases but does look like it's already well and truly playable and worthy of an initial alpha phase well hell even good enough to be called a beta or full version 1.0 with later patches because Scott and TACRfan you have done an amazing job with this mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Argh stop teasing us! I want to play it noooooow because it looks SO GOOD! xD

Amazing loving the new script for us medics to play realism has to be said I feel the same way I know there's lots more to be done in later releases but does look like it's already well and truly playable and worthy of an initial alpha phase well hell even good enough to be called a beta or full version 1.0 with later patches because Scott and TACRfan you have done an amazing job with this mod

Definitely playable and I can't stress enough how super soon release is but after that there is a lot to add so this is definitely not Beta/1.0!

Definitely playable and I can't stress enough how super soon release is but after that there is a lot to add so this is definitely not Beta/1.0!

Ah I don't know Scott you done a great job mate I wholeheartedly believe that and just wish I could do more on the modding side to help you but as i said pretty good at bug finding and solving so will help with that one I'll obviously report any I find but if I can do I will simply send ya the files back already fixed to save you time and hassle

Sorry about that admin

That would be great as I've never seen one before (didn't know it was in welfordshire mod)

No problem Bill

Love all the new additions to the cop cars

Didn't know that about roof codes :)

All those vehicles look awesome! What's new with the Ranger - saw one yesterday for the first time :)

I must admit that it looks pretty cool having multiple paramedics on a patient - nice idea!

Wow! Awesome to hear your releasing fairly soon! ;)

Really like the heli skin up close and the lighting is great as always! Why are the blades moving so slow?

All those vehicles look awesome! What's new with the Ranger - saw one yesterday for the first time :)

Why are the blades moving so slow?

Great vehicles aren't they :P Seen them four times and three times they were on blues! I have added Grille and side lights as well as update part of the skin and fixed the wheels. 

The helicopter blades are a bit glitched (I'll try to fix it at some point if I can) so continue spinning when on the ground (They spin at a normal speed when flying) - It's the same helicopter used in Welfordshire I think.

The helicopter blades are a bit glitched (I'll try to fix it at some point if I can) so continue spinning when on the ground (They spin at a normal speed when flying) - It's the same helicopter used in Welfordshire I think.

It's also like that in several over mods. WCCM, Riverside, Rockport, London... Pretty much every mod that uses the edited version of the standard map lol. So I dunno if it's the map that causes it or its actually the models because the WCCM & Rockport mod use a different helicopter & the Riverside uses the helicopter from the LA mod.

It's also like that in several over mods. WCCM, Riverside, Rockport, London... Pretty much every mod that uses the edited version of the standard map lol. So I dunno if it's the map that causes it or its actually the models because the WCCM & Rockport mod use a different helicopter & the Riverside uses the helicopter from the LA mod.

That blades (and probably the helo, too) actually come from one helicopter pack, and in that pack blades for every helo have glitched animations.

That blades (and probably the helo, too) actually come from one helicopter pack, and in that pack blades for every helo have glitched animations.

Yup what Ace said.

I am wondering if the problem is the fact that the rotors are an actual model and not a flat textured blade, maybe this played with the physics or maybe it is simply the animations playing up.

Yup what Ace said.

I am wondering if the problem is the fact that the rotors are an actual model and not a flat textured blade, maybe this played with the physics or maybe it is simply the animations playing up.

Well, I believe most physics in this game depend not on the model itself, but on the collision that is set in the editor, so as long as that one stays empty, it should work.

Just looked into the rotors' files. The creator apparently thought it was a good idea to make the "stop" animation incredibly long to emulate the blades spinning when the helo landed in order to make it more realistic - no emergency pilot will lock the blades in the middle of the operation. And, by the looks of it, the creator screwed up when doing the animations - you can clearly see blades' size changing, at least on some of the models.

Great vehicles aren't they :P Seen them four times and three times they were on blues! I have added Grille and side lights as well as update part of the skin and fixed the wheels.

Oh, wow!

OK, hadn't noticed ;)

That's weird

Kent (UK) Mod v0.4 (Alpha) RELEASE 

A little over a year from when it first started, Kent Mod has now been released! I want to thank you all for your patiance, suggestions and kind words throughout this period of time.

Remember, this is not the end! There is still much more work to do and I look forward to continuing with this modification.

The following section is important so please read carefully:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usage:

By downloading, Installing or Playing this mod you must agree to the following usage terms. A copy of these can be found in the Mod's "Readme" file.

-You may NOT re-upload this mod to any site (Edited or non-edited) without permission from Pottyscotty via Emergency-planet.com

-Although you can post about your private edits (Be this pictures, videos or just in writing), these modifications must not be shared between anyone but YOURSELF.

-You may NOT use any textures, models, scripts, audio or files from this mod for another modification UNLESS it is private (Once again, Private meaning for YOURSELF only).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an early version of the mod and therefore there are bugs and some I do know about. Please read the Bugs, fixes and notes in the Mod's "Readme" file so you do not experiance unwanted glitches or crashes. Any questions about bugs that are answered in the "Readme" will be ingnored!

Here is the link for the modification, enjoy it! 

Kent (UK) Mod v0.4 (Alpha) RELEASE 

A little over a year from when it first started, Kent Mod has now been released! I want to thank you all for your patiance, suggestions and kind words throughout this period of time.

Remember, this is not the end! There is still much more work to do and I look forward to continuing with this modification.

The following section is important so please read carefully:
Usage:

By downloading, Installing or Playing this mod you must agree to the following usage terms. A copy of these can be found in the Mod's "Readme" file.

-You may NOT re-upload this mod to any site (Edited or non-edited) without permission from Pottyscotty via Emergency-planet.com
-Although you can post about your private edits (Be this pictures, videos or just in writing), these modifications must not be shared between anyone but YOURSELF.
-You may NOT use any textures, models, scripts, audio or files from this mod for another modification UNLESS it is private (Once again, Private meaning for YOURSELF only).

This is an early version of the mod and therefore there are bugs and some I do know about. Please read the Bugs, fixes and notes in the Mod's "Readme" file so you do not experiance unwanted glitches or crashes. Any questions about bugs that are answered in the "Readme" will be ingnored!

Here is the link for the modification, enjoy it! 

Damn! Good job I checked on here before heading to bed. Thanks Scotty :D I'm downloading it now and will probably have a go with the mod tomorrow. Been looking forward to playing this, again thanks for the DL link.

Cool trying too download now taking a good while through db

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes although it is not as big as some other mods it has a pretty large file size, this is because it is basically two mods in one as I am not able to delete any LA mod things yet.