AlexP50

Were to buy emergency4/911 first responders Canada

Atari is united states only unfortunately, someone from canada may be able to tell you more specifically but you could try contacting atari.com since they are the distributor for the game in the united states, they may be able to accept payment even though you are out of canada assuming you have a major credit card.

I dont want to encourage illegal downloading but i was able to get a clean copy at LINK REMOVED

it is a Torrent file u would need the fre utorrent software to download the game. I had to use this as a last resort because i couldnt find my original cd paid version and i was having problems with the one in Amazon.

- EmergencyFan6299

Edited by randomperson139
Removed link to illegal download.

I dont want to encourage illegal downloading but i was able to get a clean copy at LINK REMOVED

it is a Torrent file u would need the fre utorrent software to download the game. I had to use this as a last resort because i couldnt find my original cd paid version and i was having problems with the one in Amazon.

- EmergencyFan6299

Then don't post links to illegal downloads! I've removed the link and you've received a warning point.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk