BeastyBill88

[STOPPED] Fairhaven City Mod

No man I am just try to get the return to station script to work

Ps. Very nice PD units man

Oh you mean for the FD units? I think it was bugged as they wouldn't park properly or would just go back to HQ. I had to edit the VO's for the parking spaces in the editor.

Just curious in the decision to not release this as tere seems like a ton of interest in your version as well lots of fixes and updates to make an awesome mod even better.

Just curious in the decision to not release this as tere seems like a ton of interest in your version as well lots of fixes and updates to make an awesome mod even better.

The original edits I showed on the 1st page is just for me, but the ones from the video above I do plan on releasing when I get around to finishing it along with my map edits etc.

Good morning everyone (or afternoon depending on where you are lol). I just wanted to show a "small" map update since EmergencyFan6299 found the LA map texture for me. I have redone the area around where the LA river is (or was should I say) and I have replace it with a small section of an airport, sort of outskirt buildings such as a fuel depot and office buildings. Oh and I have added a small bus station near the PD which you will see in the pictures. You will have noticed I have removed the bridge, yes I have re-routed all of the paths that went across that bridge. Its still a WIP so there are bugs still.

Now I have done these on the Montana mod map but the release version with the Farhaven City units will be using this map just with an extra fire station... Hopefully.

Runway 60 (or is it 09)
th_vlcsnap-2014-08-18-02h31m03s13.png

Airport ATC buildings, Offices, fuel depot & Railyard
th_vlcsnap-2014-08-18-02h31m14s118.png

Freight trains
th_vlcsnap-2014-08-18-02h32m09s147.png

Bus Station
th_vlcsnap-2014-08-18-02h31m48s178.png

Are you adding a fire station near the Runaway with say 2 ARFF Units (Crash Rigs) a Rescue and Ambo all marked Airport? That would be epic as a small substation.

wow  cool

Oh okay, so you are going to release this! Splendid!!

I plan to if I can get it finished lol

Nice, that you use my Freight Trains :) Keep it Up!

Oh they are yours? I didn't know that, they are great models :)

Are you adding a fire station near the Runaway with say 2 ARFF Units (Crash Rigs) a Rescue and Ambo all marked Airport? That would be epic as a small substation.

I am planning on adding a second station where the original second station is, but I never thought to have an airport station as its only a small section of the field. I did only want it to be a small rural airfield... But the runway came out bigger than expected lol, but like I said though its a work in progress so I might change it into a small airfield or add the ARFF station.

Good evening all,

Just wanted to post an update as its been awhile. To be honest its been very slow progress with the mod, I've been busy with personal life and trying to find a new job. So apologizes for this next bit... I will be putting the Fairhaven City mod on hold. This is due to starting my new job early next week, and because I will be working shifts I won't have the time to update things. But if I do get the time I will try and upload the mod which I originally showed off in this topic for people to download as I know alot of you wanted to play it, if bama is still ok with that though.

So apologizes again, but I will try and get back to it when I have the time.

Thanks
Bill.