BeastyBill88

[PRIVATE] Blues & Two's Submod [London Mod Reskin/Map Edit]

I know what your saying.

If you like playing on the trucking server then maybe try playing Euro Truck Simulator 2, it's great for passing time and I am able to play it with near minimal settings but plenty of mods with no lag.

I already do :P been playing since it came out in 2013. Only recently started playing online on the ETS2MP though.

Ha ha very funny

I haven't been playing too long. Might try MP as I have never tried it, but all I have ever heard about it is that it's full of immature kids who use it as a chance to go round ramming people head on and blocking motorways on route to ports. Would this be fair to say?

I guess you are having a...

Truck Mania

YEEEEEAAAAH

2glasses.jpg

(Sorry for that one, couldn't hold it :D)

Hahaha funny enough that is the name of the SAMP server that I play on lol. Well played ;)

Ha ha very funny

I haven't been playing too long. Might try MP as I have never tried it, but all I have ever heard about it is that it's full of immature kids who use it as a chance to go round ramming people head on and blocking motorways on route to ports. Would this be fair to say?

Its not as bad that what it used to be, the ports and most of the other places are none collision zones now. But you do get the odd immature person trying to spoil it for everyone else by causing crashes etc on purpose.

Hahaha funny enough that is the name of the SAMP server that I play on lol. Well played ;)

Its not as bad that what it used to be, the ports and most of the other places are none collision zones now. But you do get the odd immature person trying to spoil it for everyone else by causing crashes etc on purpose.

Funny coincidence

Rule 39: There is no such thing as coincidence

I've been there, too, lol

Oh yeah, and you need to get to the port first :D

This happens in NL Port all the time:

6lgGpkBl.jpg

Anyway... Back on topic redone this tonight:

Skoda station officer's vehicle

vlcsnap-7246-04-17-02h19m31s853.png

I've now got a 3rd station officer vehicle, This was originally the Hems Skoda estate car, now has the fire & rescue livery with a new lightbar (and pattern), antennas etc.

Credits

London Mod vehicles/personnel: Sniped222 & Mintcake69

Skins by: BeastyBill88