nbrown8568

Baltimore City Submod [WIP]

Unable to get my vehicle pictures to show up in the menu. Vehicle ID shows but not the picture.

Five vehicles in game.

Norm,

You have to edit the big.dds & other files in the Unit folder - it seems like you may have already done that, make sure they're in the right format and right folder for each unit

You have to edit the big.dds & other files in the Unit folder - it seems like you may have already done that, make sure they're in the right format and right folder for each unit

I did that, I took the blank ones from Hoppah's tutorial, turned them into png files, and

edited them GIMP. I turned them back into dds format and added to the unit folder

where they go. The ones that are still blue without a vehicle, I have not edited yet. The ones that are all white I edited with the vehicle picture.

Norm,

I will send you one of the unit folders in a pm.

Hows everything going?

Things have slowed a bit still working on reskins and adding a few more vehicles. Still having problems with the vehicle menu

icons, been told I lost the Alpha Channel (listed above). Still need lighting when done. Would like to have Police drop off arrestee

at station and then proceed to a designated spot on map. looking a script from North Creek I think. Right now going it alone, with

very little experience.

Vehicle Progress

Baltimore City Police: 75%

Baltimore County Police: 50%

Baltimore City Sheriff: 0%

Maryland Transportation Authority Police:0%

Maryland State Trooper: 50%

Baltimore City Fire Department: 5%

Baltimore City Fire Department EMS: 25%

Baltimore County Fire Department: 0%

Homeland Security: 100%

Baltimore Department of Public Works: 100%

Norm,

BCFD EMS 4 redone.

post-35523-0-78876600-1415642568_thumb.p

Update time, things are going along pretty slow. Plenty of things going on.

Lending a hand on the Ocean City, Maryland mod. One thing I want to do in

this mod is for PD to deliver the prisoner to station and then go to a designated

spot on the map. I also want all the vehicles to already be on the map, as it was

with the Shane Green mod. I think if I had the script, I can do the VO's per the

script.

Norm,

Thanks, it's slow going. Got a few bugs, so after I get my vehicles done. I'll need a few testers. I posted that I had to restart the mod due to my hard drive taking a dive. I staffed the Rollback/Tow Truck with an Engineer/Mechanic. I have a problem, the engineer can exit the vehicle but he cannot re-enter. Loot helped me out with the entercar.script. Due to my hard drive going I lost a lot of modified scripts. I tried but could not make the script work. Can someone help out. PLEASE!!!!!!!

Enter Car script has been added for engineer to enter Rollback.

Norm,

Edited by nbrown8568

Here are some more goodies(don't mean to double post)

BCFD BC 5.png

BCFD Brush 1 is parked at station 2, I just have to reskin it.

BCFD Battalion Chief 5

BCFD EMS 5.png

BCFD EMS 5

BC DPW Engineer SUV.png

Baltimore City Department of Public Works SUV

BC DPW Rollback with Engineer.png

Baltimore City Dept of Public Works Rollback w/ Engineer.

Also I want to thank Loot for helping me to get the Engineer to staff the

Rollback and Tow Trucks. I had a problem with the enter car script at first,

and I can't really script.

Norm,

Edited by nbrown8568

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 0:37 PM, Downloading stuff said:

Don't forget to add riot police! And an event with Baltimore riot... Or a mission.

That would be a great mission. I wouldn't know how to do that. If after I get done, if someone wants to do it and add it that would be great.

On 6/22/2016 at 9:00 PM, tbone1fire said:

any updates

I have added a few more vehicles. Working on skins right now. It's slow going now, because I had surgery and rehab is slowing me down. Family and home nurses are limiting my computer time, but don't worry this mod is still alive. Gonna add new screen shots later.

• Upvote 1

On 9/21/2014 at 0:19 PM, nbrown8568 said:

I did that, I took the blank ones from Hoppah's tutorial, turned them into png files, and

edited them GIMP. I turned them back into dds format and added to the unit folder

where they go. The ones that are still blue without a vehicle, I have not edited yet. The ones that are all white I edited with the vehicle picture.

Norm,

I will send you one of the unit folders in a pm.

Hey guys, had issues with the .dds files in the unit folder. They would turn up white in-game, because the alpha channel was lost (still don't have a clue), so I downloaded PAINT.net and then edited them. It works now.

Norm,