THVFD

River Falls Mod (Fictional) (Private)

I technically am on the team so I guess I can show some WIP screens.
4GI7ipG.png
Firefighters now have reflective stripes. No more brightly glossed fire fighters.

rdzCzAH.png
eT2GGjp.png
Fire stations and police stations now ingame. Vehicles spawn at start. Please ignore the badly cropped pic.
Very many parking issues so far. Most if not all FD vehicles cannot park properly.

I technically am on the team so I guess I can show some WIP screens.

Firefighters now have reflective stripes. No more brightly glossed fire fighters.

Fire stations and police stations now ingame. Vehicles spawn at start. Please ignore the badly cropped pic.

Very many parking issues so far. Most if not all FD vehicles cannot park properly.

Yep have at it itchboy those screens look amazing to

sent from my samsung galexy s4 mini

Working on battalion chief call scripts and touching stuff up. Hopefully will be out soon. LONG LIVE EM4 MODDING

I hope EM4 modding lasts for a very long time because I don't think I will ever get EM5

ok guys and gals a quick update about the mod itchboy has added a lot of new stuff to the mod but he's currently working on the montana mod the mod is slow progress through the holidays so probably wont be to many updates this month hope you all are enjoying the V0.5

Is anyone else having the problem where hoselines only operate off the hydrants and not off the engines at all- (SCBA, No SCBA, with supply line, without supply line)?

Haven't had that issue remove the pump operator and then make him pump the truck again

sent from my samsung galaxy s4 mini