Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

hey guys, the other day I was watching theNorthernAex play an episode of Emergency 4 west coast Canada mod, and I noticed that there are 2 AMBULANCE STATIONS instead of 1, so I was wondering If a new version came out and I was just totally in the dark or something?

thanks in advance

10 hours ago, theultimateassasin11 said:

hey guys, the other day I was watching theNorthernAex play an episode of Emergency 4 west coast Canada mod, and I noticed that there are 2 AMBULANCE STATIONS instead of 1, so I was wondering If a new version came out and I was just totally in the dark or something?

thanks in advance

v2.0 has the additional station, not sure about v1.0. Links are on the first page.

On 6/19/2016 at 10:29 AM, theultimateassasin11 said:

thanks in advance

Not that I know of or seen, typically if people give youtubers modifications they aren't really considered beta-testers since they play a more variety than the normal EM4 player. Sorry for the late reply, been having trouble connecting to EMP lately.

19 minutes ago, TheAxeMan33 said:

Not that I know of or seen, typically if people give youtubers modifications they aren't really considered beta-testers since they play a more variety than the normal EM4 player. Sorry for the late reply, been having trouble connecting to EMP lately.

Site's been down for about a day on my end. Most likely routine maintenance. Hopefully things are stable from here on out.

YouTubers in general have the 'final' copy of the mod that is available to the general public. Rarely though, some mod author decides to send an unfinished (often bugged out) mod to YT mod presenters. More power to them should they decide, but I dont think Kingairway gave Alex a special copy.

Going back on topic, the mod had 2 EMS stations last I checked. Its a rather cool thing he was able to script it in.

For when the Eastern Canadian mod ? For SQ (Sureté du Québec) , Ontario and Eastern Provinces ? That could be nice for Eastern Residents ^.^

Thank if you read it and plz mp me for inform me about if you are looking for or you did'nt have time ,etc...

-Squarety 

ps : Nice mod  

Edited by Squarety
I've just change my text.

For all concerned, it is up to the OP to reupload the mod in whatever capacity he/she is able to. For now, I will lock this topic, until Kingairway makes a return to the site in order to address all your conerns. Please be patient and respectful.

• Downvote 2