Kingairway

[REL]WestCoastCanadianMod V2.0 RELEASED

I did that, still made me shorten the file names, I did that and now I get a little wrench when I try and load the mod

Hmmm...... well the last thing I can suggest is that you take the folder make a another called "Mods", then place them in your real mods folder in your Emergency 4/911 First Responders folder

Ex:

west coast mod>Mods>Emergency 4/911 First Responders> Mods

So in a way you manipulating the computer into thinking the first mods folder is the real one even though In The end you just copy and replace.

Hi, 

I just got off of EM4 and everytime I load the mod and choose freeplay, the gameplay is screwed up. no pictures at the moment but is there a way someone can help me

NOTE: I reinstalled and redownloaded the mod already

post-58712-0-10722600-1419211686_thumb.j

post-58712-0-90824300-1419212033_thumb.j

Hi, 

I just got off of EM4 and everytime I load the mod and choose freeplay, the gameplay is screwed up. no pictures at the moment but is there a way someone can help me

NOTE: I reinstalled and redownloaded the mod already

have you tried updating your video drivers?

No this mod isnt dead yet ;)... Iv been taking some time off, thanks for the continued support, I have  uploaded rcmpdude's textures into the mod and im working on a V3.0 which will fix some small bugs along with making the deck gun operable.

any questions comments or concerns post here, let me know what you want to see added. no work has been done on EM5 at this time, its hella confusing

I don't know how to search this forum, but I went back a few pages anyway.
Has anyone found a way to fix the tow trucks/rescue crane/etc not being able to move?
I mean, I can right click the object I want moved and the vehicle will go, but I can't just move them to a place.

It's not really gamebreaking but it is a bit annoying.

Also, I was wondering if you were thinking about making an Emergency 5 mod? God knows that game needs mods to survive.

Would be great to see proper police uniforms there. Victoria PD its own and so other law encorcement agencies in the mod.

No fix at the moment but they are usable, you just click to pick up wreck so spawn them where you want but right click on the wreckage and you can move them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a fix, because the Mayberry mod had the same problem. It is because a exception for the tow truck and crane wasn't added to the move script. Thanks though.

I was really excited to get this mod due to it having two of my favorite police vehicles in it, the Ford Explorer and interceptor. In my haste to download this I didn't take time to think about my decision. I was told that MEGA has malware in it so I chose to use 4shared and I went to download and low and behold, it had malware in it to. I am very disappointed and intend to try and download this again.