itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

I've been a member here fore, my god, 6 years now, huh, who knew, anyways, I've been a member for a while, and a moderator for about 4, and I can honestly say that this is probably the most USELESS post I've seen on this site in all my time here. As an executive member of the board of uselessness on this site, I'll explain why this particular post is being bestowed with this recognition:\

1. It contributes nothing to the Topic's main theme

2. It contributes nothing to a side conversation within the topic

3. It is not attacking another member, at the very least, creating work for the staff

4. It is under 10 characters long

5. It has no vowels

6. It has no consonants, 

7. There is no discernible English, Dutch or other supported language's meaning to this group of punctuation points.

With this special recognition, you gain added benefits to the community. Just one is listed below, but more will come for sure.

1. You're going to be under the ever watchful eye of the Board of Uselessness' Schutzenstaffel to look at your eligibility for enrollment into our useful post class,

Regards,

Newfoundking, CBS, QC, NL, MD, FL

EMP Staff

Executive Member, Emergency Planet Board of Uselessness. 

hey someone asked a few pages back on where is there download links for the models you have created, i haven't found the answer to this yet.  Thanks!

As for as I know not all models are originally made by him. And the title says WIP, which basically means the pack hasn't been released yet.

hey someone asked a few pages back on where is there download links for the models you have created, i haven't found the answer to this yet.  Thanks!

I still have to replace the last 7 civil cars, then I will release them. After this, I plan on releasing addon packs such as the wrecked versions of some of the cars.