itchboy

Itchboy's Model Works

It would be cool if someone also gave out free to use lightbars and parts. It would be like a starter kit for mod developers. This civil car pack is also intended as that. It provides developers with a set of cars which can be used as traffic or ingame units.

I remember there being a few lightbars etc. released to use... I can't check right now, but have a look in the downloads section, I'm sure there's some in there.

I do agree though, it would be good if there were more available to use.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The problem with making a lightbar for any use is it must be 100% customizable, meaning it is mapped/skinned to have every cell altered... That type of skin takes up alotta real estate on a skin, so you'd end up with a ton of textures devoted to only lighting on the vehicles.  I always just make new parts as-needed, if you have the modeling skills to make a mod, then really most lightbars are either A. Out there already, or B. fairly easy to make yourself in a very short window of time... Same with pushbumpers, spotlights, and other equiptment.  Most of it is fairly easy to model fast.

Lightbars is my favourite thing to model. I can roll them out like candy. And they generally look better when they're made for a certain model. 

lightbars seem easy to model but they are not lol i can only uv map still improving modeling skills in zmodeler though

Sad reality is except for the really unique/unusual lightbar, most of the american standard lightbars are already out there between all the mods out there.

Looks great about the lightbars Cops Ford Taurus and Bama GMC Ambulance made a great lightbar for their models.  Is there anyway to make them into a V30 file for just the lightbar and not the vehicle?  A model could bang there out fairly easy I think but someone who has no model experience could be rear tough. Nice work Itctboy on the models again. Raf nice lightbar.    

post-14435-0-57036100-1400094539_thumb.j

post-14435-0-68961600-1400094559_thumb.j

Looks great about the lightbars Cops Ford Taurus and Bama GMC Ambulance made a great lightbar for their models.  Is there anyway to make them into a V30 file for just the lightbar and not the vehicle?  A model could bang there out fairly easy I think but someone who has no model experience could be rear tough. Nice work Itctboy on the models again. Raf nice lightbar.    

what do you mean? 

You just want only the lightbar as an .v3o file ?

If so contact me :)

Looks great about the lightbars Cops Ford Taurus and Bama GMC Ambulance made a great lightbar for their models. Is there anyway to make them into a V30 file for just the lightbar and not the vehicle? A model could bang there out fairly easy I think but someone who has no model experience could be rear tough. Nice work Itctboy on the models again. Raf nice lightbar.

Really simple actually, but Zmod makes everything 15x more difficult. Import the car you want to separate the lightbar. Go to face select mode. Select ----> Quadr and hold RMB and drag around all the vertices you want. Once all selected on the Bottom right click Selected mode till you see it highlighted red. Go to Submesh ---> Detach I think thats what it is in 2.2.6 I'm using 3. Delete the car. Move the lightbar to the center make sure pivot returns to it's original position and export as a v3o.

Im not really familiar with American trucks. They all look the same to me. They just get bigger as the number gets higher...F550, 5500, 2500...etc.
Google tells me that the 2014 F350 looks like that. I guess its wrong?

Im not really familiar with American trucks. They all look the same to me. They just get bigger as the number gets higher...F550, 5500, 2500...etc.

Google tells me that the 2014 F350 looks like that. I guess its wrong?

Yes I am sorry, you are right! :P 

Could you maybe make the Dodge 4500? I was going to do another conversion but it would save me loads of time and you could make a civilian version of it!

This is what it looks like: 

http://www.automobilesreview.com/pictures/dodge/ram-4500-5500/

This is the ambulance I'm hoping to make:

http://www.emtbravo.net/uploads/monthly_05_2013/post-917-0-68383900-1367547438.jpg

Yes I am sorry, you are right! :P

Could you maybe make the Dodge 4500? I was going to do another conversion but it would save me loads of time and you could make a civilian version of it!

This is what it looks like: 

http://www.automobilesreview.com/pictures/dodge/ram-4500-5500/

This is the ambulance I'm hoping to make:

http://www.emtbravo.net/uploads/monthly_05_2013/post-917-0-68383900-1367547438.jpg

The Ram I'm doing appears to be a later generation. The front is way different. But, right now, I've ripped the head of the Ram 3500 and am turning it into a 5500. Hopefully, I can convert it into this:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6188/6061427854_61d58df92f_z.jpg

The Ram I'm doing appears to be a later generation. The front is way different. But, right now, I've ripped the head of the Ram 3500 and am turning it into a 5500. Hopefully, I can convert it into this:

That would be pretty cool, well alright Ill get to work on the Dodge 4500 Ambulance then!

Finished! 

Dodge 4500 Ram FDNY Ambulance

Ti2tIp8.jpg

:holdglass:

Finished! 

Dodge 4500 Ram FDNY Ambulance

Ti2tIp8.jpg

:holdglass:

Nice...scratch made?

Would make a great addition to this mod. The F550 also.

Well...the Ram 5500 is done. Ready for your ambulance needs (or whatever is it the modders need)

edlTri7.png

And so is the F550..

7Obi1pE.png

Where can I get better truck wheels?

Nice...scratch made?

Would make a great addition to this mod. The F550 also.

Well...the Ram 5500 is done. Ready for your ambulance needs (or whatever is it the modders need)

edlTri7.png

And so is the F550..

7Obi1pE.png

Where can I get better truck wheels?

Nice yeah wheels need redoing speak to raf he'll probably make you some real ones his wheels are pretty good :)