itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

Ok i think id be really cool if itchboy released his version of the la mod and have all units installed and ready for use? Does anyone else agree? But ive been able to add them myself by just replacing the units and doing a lil relighting lol

[Disclamer: the suggestion of itchboy releasing his own version is to stop the bickering of it being hard to install the units]

[Disclamer: the suggestion of itchboy releasing his own version is to stop the bickering of it being hard to install the units]

...but that's like half the fun of this thread!  :raucher:

It keeps things interesting between releases. 

Ok i think id be really cool if itchboy released his version of the la mod and have all units installed and ready for use? Does anyone else agree? But ive been able to add them myself by just replacing the units and doing a lil relighting lol

Won't release my version. Its final that people gotta learn how to install the vehicles themselves.

• Upvote 1

Light preview part 2:

• Lights on KME Engine and Tiller trailer by Flnn Rescue
  • Lights on Seagrave by Mentor, modifed by me
  • Skins on all FD units by Reaper except Ram Squad
  • All other skins are either by me or EmergencyFan6299
  • Lights done by me, with edits suggested by askjeeves and EF6299
  • SWR 88 model by MikeyPI, used with his permission
  • LaFrance model by EM Brasill, modified heavilly into LTI by me
  • Setina pushbar and ALPR by bama1234, modifed by me

I'm having some issues. I can get some of the vehicles installed. But some just don't show up at all. 

No I'm not asking for an easy install or a full mod released, I would actually like to learn the same way i learn other game scripting and coding. But, I'm new to the game and need some pointing in the right direction. 

Can some please point me in the right directs to a tutorial, or quick/brief few steps to get to the folders/files where i should be looking to try and get this working?

[please don't reply with stupid, or condescending remarks. Generally respectful and helpful advise would be greatly appreciated]

I'm having some issues. I can get some of the vehicles installed. But some just don't show up at all. 

No I'm not asking for an easy install or a full mod released, I would actually like to learn the same way i learn other game scripting and coding. But, I'm new to the game and need some pointing in the right direction. 

Can some please point me in the right directs to a tutorial, or quick/brief few steps to get to the folders/files where i should be looking to try and get this working?

[please don't reply with stupid, or condescending remarks. Generally respectful and helpful advise would be greatly appreciated]

There were some useful hints and tips some pages back. Summarized verison would be this:

• You need to get the pack to work correctly in the editor
  • You need to make unit.xml's for each vehicle
  • You need to edit files in Lang and Specs folder

So I need some feedback from you guys. Which vehicle should be the new USAR Dog Van?

YTpmLHo.png

White is LACOFD, Red is LAFD. Both models + skins WIP, no lights yet on either.

Outstanding work done itchboy! I too look forward to using any of your vehicles. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance with providing guidance on warning lights or vehicle setups... My full time job is installing Whelen, Federal Signal, Motorola, etc, on emergency vehicles here in CA.. Been in a few fire trucks, police cars, and ambulances before ;-)

Nice vehicles again itchboy! :cool: . So I was thinking of when I would use the SAR dog car and remembered I've never had a call out of a person missing. I was wondering how do you make callout occur more often or force a call out. If any one knows how then please tell me.