itchboy

Los Angeles Mod Vehicle Set [STOPPED]

Hi guys. If it's not too much to ask, is there anyone on here that can help me with figuring out how to put those new police and ambulance models into play. I thought I was good with computers and figuring out how to make these files work in game but I was wrong.I respect Itchboys decision in not telling us how to make it work, but I am hoping someone here does. These are awesome models and I would really like to put them into my game play. So far I only have the basic cars as stated...the Tahoe, the Ford ambulance, and the new coroner's van. But the rest, the Taurus,Explorer,and so forth are tough to figure out. I will really appreciate it if someone can help me with this...thank u for your time.

Hi guys. If it's not too much to ask, is there anyone on here that can help me with figuring out how to put those new police and ambulance models into play. I thought I was good with computers and figuring out how to make these files work in game but I was wrong.I respect Itchboys decision in not telling us how to make it work, but I am hoping someone here does. These are awesome models and I would really like to put them into my game play. So far I only have the basic cars as stated...the Tahoe, the Ford ambulance, and the new coroner's van. But the rest, the Taurus,Explorer,and so forth are tough to figure out. I will really appreciate it if someone can help me with this...thank u for your time.

Someone did it in the previous posts.

1.Download LA mod 2.1

2.Install LA Mod into your mod folder

3.Download the additionals units submod by goog(in the la submods topic)

4.put all files contained in the folder into your la mod 2.1 folder.

5.overwrite all the old files

6.Download the pack

7.put all the files into thee la mod folder(drag all contained folders and drop them into the la mod folder,overwrite old files)

8.Now it should work

Great job on this and have the Fire Department Tahoes and police Taurus been removed? If it has not I cant seem to get it to work...Sorry about the bump :/ 

I found another download on pg 10 and tried it still doesn't have any of the vehicles I mentioned 

Great job on this and have the Fire Department Tahoes and police Taurus been removed? If it has not I cant seem to get it to work...Sorry about the bump :/ 

I found another download on pg 10 and tried it still doesn't have any of the vehicles I mentioned 

Its all there. Nothing has been removed. They just haven't been enabled to be playable by the user. You have to make them playable yourself. Try doing what some of the people did, and the steps The Loot pointed out.

Its all there. Nothing has been removed. They just haven't been enabled to be playable by the user. You have to make them playable yourself. Try doing what some of the people did, and the steps The Loot pointed out.

After doing everything cant get it to work... the models for all of them except the ones it replaces

My first thought when I finally decided to check this out: "Man this is really good!"

My thought while installing: "My brain hurts :'("  :P

Looks like you've done an amazing job, though I haven't played it yet because I screwed up the install. :machkaputt:

I am really sleepy right now so correct me if I've made any mistakes

<IMAGE REMOVED>

I've always wanted to make this badass thing. White wheel textures coming next.

Can anyone supply the lightbar this vehicle is supposed to have, and if possible give a few videos so I can see the light patterns.