rafaelmfernandez

[Released] FDNY Fire Academy Modification *SD*

raf have a beer on creating a awsome mod the only 2 things i could say is i PERSONALY find it quite tricky with out being able to remove the roof ( im guessing because of the vents thats abit of a problem for removeing the roofs) and the second thing is it would be alot more fun with more units and areas to practice e.g 
a pile of rubble for rescue1 to practice and barrels for hazmat ect :) but as i said this is AMAZING  :cheers:

Nice little mod, kind of fun to play like this. I'd love a mod with a smaller map based on a city area with dynamic building fires, etc. that would allow very realistic gameplay and lots of details on a small scale.

Seems like a great mod the only problem for me and it seems like the majority of everyone else is the camera issue. With mine right in the beginning it pans the camera to the left and then locks itself there so I can not move it anywhere. If I try to rotate it goes up to the sky and then it is near impossible to fix. If you have a solution that would be great, one of my ideas is possibly next time make the Academy in the center of the map and not on the outer edge but great mod and great idea and I am looking forward to this bug getting fixed!

At first glance it seems like it will be a nice little mod to spend 5 minutes of your time playing. But then you realize how intricate those training structures are, and next thing you know you've spend five hours playing. Great job Raf!  :holdglass:

The camera is abit of an arse to use, I know this is a beta but in the next version if there is going to be one have the training centre more in the centre of the map instead of at the edge because of the map/camera bounds.

I also came around a glitch, I don't know if anyone else has had it, but after you disconnect the engines from a hydrant with the supply line the vehicle becomes unmoveable, there is a health bar above the vehicle and FF can enter and exit it but you can move it, I made sure that the supply lines and all other hoses are disconnected. But it still can't be moved, I don't know if this is a problem with the engines or the water script.