bma

Helping Peter 1.0 [1.0 Released]

On 19/2/2016 at 6:48 AM, 14dog said:

I have had a slight problem with this mod. I can run it fine, it loads properly and i can interact with items but as soon as i left-click the green or red button to set my status, it crashes to desktop. Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it?

Try to send your logfile after a crash, then we can see if there are any clues in it 

On 2/22/2016 at 2:49 AM, bma said:

Try to send your logfile after a crash, then we can see if there are any clues in it 

Thank you for the response, I figured out a simple fix. I click the free status button while in a vehicle at the start of the game, and after that it works fine. So far, it's an awesome mod. Great work! 

Hi everyone,

I can´t change my status at the beginning of the game because I get a crash to desktop everytime when I´m clicking on the green button.

I read the post that you maybe can fix it when you´re sitting in the car but it won´t work.

Thanks for any help

PS: Which part of the logfile could be helpful?

EDIT: Finally it worked for a bunch of time but then when I changed the status after a time of playing it chrashed again...

Hi Bma  i just installed your newest modification this one  in my game as i load the game up with the modifcation in nothing  is working 

ive automatically installed it  yet it wont load the game up as you see in the youtube videos and such um i do not know why its not working but  if you can message 

me back and inform me personally how to install it correctly it be great thanks