bma

Helping Peter 1.0 [1.0 Released]

Helping Peter is serious project which we have been working on since february
The mod is made by Shadylasse(the creator of Odense Mod) and me.

The idea behind First Responders in Denmark, or Nødbehandlere as they are called here, is to assist the normal ambulances in rual areas.

In the real world, this mean that in some minor cities in Denmark there is a First Responder car parked at the local fire station and if the ambulance dispatcher can see that it will take more then 8 minutes for the ambulance to arrive, they will activate the First Responder.

In the mod we are following the First Responder called Peter. Right now it meight seem kinda foolish to give him a name, but it will make sence later in the game with all the other stuff we are planning to make for later versions
Peter has a car which is parked at the local fire station and because ambulances always are far away in the city of Skibhus(our fictional city in the mod), Peter will respond to all calls about person injury

To get a feeling of how much edducation a First Responder have. The first Responder is edducated fire fighter, he first got a 12H first aid certificate, then he went on 20H Handling of injured people certificate(in Danish: Håndtering af tilskadekomne) and last he got a 24H pre hospital certificate(in Danish: Nødbehandler).
This means that he have 56H first aid edducation.
In the mod, Peter will be able to get an Emergency bag, an oxygen bag and an LP12 from his truck.
This will allow him to treat almost any injuries and keep people alive untill the ambulance arrives

Download link: 

Emergency-planet.com - Online

Emergency-forum.de - Online

Copenhagen-mod.dk - Online

Screenshots

f251.png
(I appoligised i can't remember who made the equipment right now, i promis to follow up on that so people can get credited for their work!)

Then we have the fire station where Peter spends his time when not on call
0ulw.png
The trucks used right now are from Odense mod but they will be replaced for the final version

A picture from an accident
j3lr.png

Then my Norwegian friend Marius made this computer today which will replace the not so awesome Ivaphone you can see on two of the pictures
yiqn.png

And last but not least i have a video of the gameplay, which i made some weeks ago.
Keep in mind that it is still in progess and that stuff like light and sirens wasnt added at that point
But it sums up the concept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaq3__l6Bxk&feature=youtu.be
pGg6BdS.jpg

Yes, the koncept will be a bit like helping John. 

Only with ambulance tasks instead of fire tasks.

I need one who can do scripts and do models though! 

I Have worked a little bit with lights myself, so i can do those

And then i will be the leader of the mod.

Does anybody know how to make a map?

Haha, yeah sorry, i just really felt like pulling a prank to see how many would fall of it

But as a mather of fact, Helping Peter is actually a very serious project which we have been working on since february

The mod is made by Shadylasse(the creator of Odense Mod) and me.

We have come really far and is actually hoping to release within a few months

Plans are that you will be following the Medical first Responder called Peter which lives in a small Danish town where ambulances arn't always around the corner. You will have basic first responder equipment and hopefully we have keept it at a level where most people with a first aid certificate has a fair chance

Some pictures to show or work

First we have the back of Peters Car with all the equiptment inside it

f251.png

(I appoligised i can't remember who made the equipment right now, i promis to follow up on that so people can get credited for their work!)

Then we have the fire station where Peter spends his time when not on call

0ulw.png

The trucks used right now are from Odense mod but they will be replaced for the final version

A picture from an accident

j3lr.png

Then my Norwegian friend Marius made this computer today which will replace the not so awesome Ivaphone you can see on two of the pictures

yiqn.png

And last but not least i have a video of the gameplay, which i made some weeks ago.

Keep in mind that it is still in progess and that stuff like light and sirens wasnt added at that point

But it sums up the concept.

I really hope that everybody will enjoy it cause ShadyLasse and i have put quite a bit of work into it :)

Didn't he Make the fire alarm script

Btw no, i didnt, my initialts just appends to be the same as a box alarm is called in german ^^

But i have made a ton of other awesome scripts ;)

Looks great so far, good luck with the rest of it! I like the idea, it's something a bit different to most mods. :)

What happens when the ambulance arrives? Is it automated, or does the player control the ambulance as well?

Are any other vehicles controllable, or are "Peter" and his car the only things under the players control?

A picture of a road accident 

eIXS1hl.png

aCDRYX.png

It will be possible to call assistance from both fire, police and tec services if needed, but the mod will mainly be focused on the ambulance/first aid area.